• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Stamina

Do you want to add the feature "Stamina"?

• Total voters
What level 300+ is taking 10kk per hour while botting? rofl let me know cuz he will be my new idol. You're situation is unreal. Next time you want to prove a point at least use real circumstances because that is absolutely not going ot happen.

While the number may be unreal, it doesn't change the fact that any realistic value for experience/hour you multiply by 22 will still be greater than the same value multiplied by 3. Are you having problems with basic math?

I ask again that you can not do, so that will be diminished stamina ? but this will not happy hours.

I'm not sure if I understand what you're trying to say, but if we add the stamina system we will add the happy hours too.

Exactly what I meant, if you can not do so that stamina will be, but will not be happy hours. hm ?

From hour 42 to 40 on the stamina bar will be happy hours (2 hours).

From hour 42 to 40 on the stamina bar will be happy hours (2 hours).

so why didn't you add stamina when the server started? because there are already high levels in the server so its going to be unfair for new players because the high levels got this levels without stamina..

In my opinion, the best solution would be to reduce Exp stage, For example, the 350lvl exp x1,5 and later on 401lvl 1,3x and so on... Because who needs higher ? the month as there will be 400... and after two months 450/500 + aff.. You do not have the stamina to change, however, you would change the exp stage.

Actually, the happy hours will encourage people to play manually while they have their experience multiplied by 1.5 because you can hunt more efficiently without a bot, and it is more likely we'll have Level 500+ people in no time with no stamina at all.

Let me explain why:
Assume a Level 300+ makes 10kk

Theres noone who bots that actually gets 10kk+ /h

And I think theres noone who acheived the achievment NO FUCKING LIFE 22 H NON STOP HUNTING EVERY DAY. Even with a bot.......

A decent botter would get 3kk/h (mage 300+) And if he would bot for 22h he would get around (66kk) 60kk since he has to go supplie and get rid of retards who wouldnt leave the spawn.
And he might get killed and drop around uhm 7kk exp? So we're down to maybe 45kk (if not less, cuz he might get killed again if he walks right back to bot) exp since if he's botting, please god have mercy on his soul and say he is not constanly watching his tibia screen.

Wheres your 220kk? Theres no way anyone would be able to get 220kk in one day. With 2x exp.
If you say you can, please record it because i really wanna jerk off to something spectacular. MARATHON JERKOFF DAY.

I would probably not bother to take any levels if stamina is added. Would just go play some other game which doesnt implement stupid shit.

Talaturen look at a more forward- certainly remember the time of the previous Ots (softcorest.otland.net) I played there a long time, and even I was in the top ;d I spoke with the players and watched... and I would like to refer to you to do the less exp stage at higher levels. Look, on softcorest played a lot of players for some time, and when they were very big Levels, did not want anyone to start to play ahh ;d so look to the future and think about whether you want to make this ots survived longer than the previous softcotes :). We might as well argue that too quickly regenerates mana and life. Consequently, there is a lot more bot bot.. I hope you return to the attention and remember the good old days, and that you will want to create something better and more lasting. Thanks!

Signed stamina is not needed for this ot just ban afk botters for like 1 week everytime that someone report them... If u add happy hour i will leave this server because it's unfair for ppls who were playing here before without it.

BTW. There is something important for players i mean unfair fight pool that should be added asap.

im just retired from this noob server bcuz this regenration is so boring annoying and idiot idea. i had hope stamina will be add. its seems not. cya all i wont back here so noob server

softcorest played a lot of players for some time, and when they were very big Levels

People were not high levels on softcores.

The brs did get really high levels when NOONE was playing, there was like 3 online during day in europe and like 10 online at night.
Is it hard then to get level 500+?

Where's your personal assistant? It's time to head back to the mental hospital.

- - - Updated - - -

im just retired from this noob server bcuz this regenration is so boring annoying and idiot idea. i had hope stamina will be add. its seems not. cya all i wont back here so noob server

Noone will miss you, peace

Signed stamina is not needed for this ot just ban afk botters for like 1 week everytime that someone report them... If u add happy hour i will leave this server because it's unfair for ppls who were playing here before without it.

BTW. There is something important for players i mean unfair fight pool that should be added asap.

<sarcasm on> Oh yeah, all the 300's levels are made manually, it will be for sure unfair for them...<sarcasm off>
The truth is like 90% or more players including me, botted atleast few hours/days, so don't complain. I signed that idea, because i'm not playing too much so that system won't affect me at all, but will hurt botters (true botters, that only bot bot and bot 24/7/30/365) so badly.

SO SIGNED!

Ya i totally agree with Moj Mistrz, but also if stamina will be implemented, it should be with a few adjustments :)

Fuck yeah, add Stamina system! So sick of all the botters :p

Not that I really care but I used to look up to those players that were over level 300, now everybody is :p

If you hunt during day and night you will still sleep at some time, and regain Stamina.. Botters can bot 24/7 now

Yes, implementing the stamina feature is a partial solution in resolving the hunting spawn issues. Yes, from one point of view it is possible that some people will go on other characters and go to the same spawn, however, from a more logical point of view they will not. It will result in a more balanced server overall due to several reasons, for an example, players usually do not play on several characters with the same vocation, which means that *if* a character runs out of stamina and *if* he/she still has the effort to play (considering the stamina ran out of due to botting 24/7) he/she will be required to choose other hunting grounds, where players might have dealt with a similiar situation and is required to choose another hunting spot as well.

Now, this will be the case for some others, while it won't be a problem for the rest of us. Those who will suffer from this are the ones that should be dealt with, and frankly it will also be a lot easier to catch them. Also, undoubtedly, more gamemasters will play a significant role in all this, which means I really hope all the suggestions will be fully analysed and taken deeply into consideration. I do also agree with Talaturen that this stamina change will encourage more people to play manually, which is also an important factor in this.

Last edited:
i voted no, because its to late for the server to add this. if u want stamina log out from shadow and play on lunaforce.
Oh, sry ure scared of hardocore pvp. :(

Back