• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gajs i think that you should do for example 1 week to trasnfer who ever wants too, people who transfer will trasnfer (charlovers) and after that one week there will be no more transfers and GM will then do the level reduciton.

Good changes but ofc all brazilian charlovers sellect dont like changes ,let them go to shadowcores they only destorying this server

Okay, I don't know if it would be possible but my proposition at the moment where I read your posts would be:

-open a TEST SERVER with these changes for 1-2 days and we can see if it's will be good ok?
Just like passwords: 1/1 and we log in with characters from top 200 maybe? and then try out the new server. If we are happy we will give a feedback and we agree, if not then it will be sad...

Like this post if you agree with me and want something like this to test it out

Don't think about fucking stupid things, every here want transfer to shadow and upside! don't make any more ONLY TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't agree, on lunarforce its much easier to take lvls. If you want to transfer your char back to shadow you should lose 20-25% of your current level or at least 15%.
not rly easier if you sneak us like u did before? thing is we always went back bot u always came back so i should be transffered for sure i lost mor elvls in a day than them even dino he died 7x a day i remember the day and i loose always 50% when id ie

I don't agree, on lunarforce its much easier to take lvls. If you want to transfer your char back to shadow you should lose 20-25% of your current level or at least 15%.
Will i be lvl 311 if i transfer? wtf this nbs telling me we get same lvl as we transfered here

IMO you should just delete SSA because it brings 0 fun to the game.
or take away ssa for mages and only for rps and eks :D
free transfer to shadow, make so ppl is 100-200 max and let has the fun begun

Will i be lvl 311 if i transfer? wtf this nbs telling me we get same lvl as we transfered here
HAHHAHAHAHAHA you came here at 280 so you made 31 levels in like pff howlong? times when thom was at 390 hahahahahahahahhaha

+ I want to add that it's very sad that you guys are making fake accounts and click on "I don't like it". I observed this poll for 10 minutes now and the votes for no increased in 7 mins from 27 to 37 lol you are funny heheheh charlovers go to hell. I have screenshots of the votes every 2-3 minutes so maybe I will post them later to let you see it

+ I want to add that it's very sad that you guys are making fake accounts and click on "I don't like it". I observed this poll for 10 minutes now and the votes for no increased in 7 mins from 27 to 37 lol you are funny heheheh charlovers go to hell. I have screenshots of the votes every 2-3 minutes so maybe I will post them later to let you see it
Who did?

We have been reading all of your suggestions and feedback and currently this is our idea of how we could improve those things that you want to have changed.

Experience stages:
Code:
From - To   Experience multiplier
1 - 7       40x
8 - 29      30x
30 - 49     25x
50 - 74     20x
75 - 94     15x
95 - 119    10x
120 - 149    5x
150 - 199    3x
200 - 249    2x
250 - *      1x
Lowering the experience stages would mean that it would be harder to obtain levels. Along with this we would recalculate everyones levels as if they would have been playing with these rates. The adjusted party share bonus exp is also accounted for in this formula. To give you an idea how that would affect your levels, you can see the top 50 players with recalculated levels here: https://i.imgur.com/zarUQWd.png

Party share bonus exp: Reduced from 40% to 5%.

Loot rate: Unchanged.

Magic level rate: Reduced from 3x to 1x. When doing this we would recalculate everyones magic level to the new rate. It would look like this for the top 50 players: https://i.imgur.com/wWNEM8X.png

Skill rate: We have not received any feedback about this, but if you feel that you want it changed - then it is open for discussion.

Stone skin amulet exhaustion: Undecided. Feel free to give us your suggestion about it.

Death penalty: Unchanged.

Transfers to ShadowCores: May be opened for players who wont like the changes.

Remember that we want all of you to contribute with how you feel about this and how it could be altered in your opinion. Everyone is important and nothing is set in stone. Please vote in the poll and please describe why you think so by a post in the thread.
better idea reset the server but before u reset transfer all accs to shadow if they wanan transfer back when u make new ot make it available hueaheuah

You guys are so funny, I remember you xabor, umit etc.. say that your not "Charlovers" but look at you now.

PFffffffffffff die in hell.

You guys are so funny, I remember you xabor, umit etc.. say that your not "Charlovers" but look at you now.

PFffffffffffff die in hell.
tell me how im a charlover RETARD i loose 2 lvls when i die in shadowcores here 40% and i wanna transfer to shadow cuz this ot is boring no wars (well started yesterday but veziv is retarded max in 2 days u guys gone) and since i have 10+ chars in lunar i dont care

observe the votes for a while :> when we were making polls since weeks not the half have voted for anything, but see now, making forum accounts and voting for no to destroy the server. but i hope support will look at it

observe the votes for a while :> when we were making polls since weeks not the half have voted for anything, but see now, making forum accounts and voting for now to destroy the server. but i hope support will look at it
Yes if they didhani and mark will check ip hopefully and not cast their vote

Don't worry about the vote count. We'll make sure fake votes aren't counted.

gajs i think that you should do for example 1 week to trasnfer who ever wants too, people who transfer will trasnfer (charlovers) and after that one week there will be no more transfers and GM will then do the level reduciton.

signed ill transfer but not cuz im a charlover cuz ill loose 2 lvls there u dont got brain? theres more ppl = moer dead chance

Don't worry about the vote count. We'll make sure fake votes aren't counted.
I think we should ask to send all personagems for shadowcores and LunarForce start from scratch
reduce the level of all players a bit, and send back to shadowcores
reduce everything a little magic level, level and etc..
and, send everyone players for shadowcores.
I say this, because I see that charlovers will win.............unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back