• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree all but dont delay ssa if all lvls will be decreased it dont need to change it ppl will dont have lot of mana and will die with good combo yet have got ssa :D

I think we should ask to send all personagems for shadowcores and LunarForce start from scratch
reduce the level of all players a bit, and send back to shadowcores
reduce everything a little magic level, level and etc..
and, send everyone players for shadowcores.
I say this, because I see that charlovers will win.............unfortunately
no,they won't. I'm 100% sure the majority of the "no-votes" are fake accounts, but it will come out soon :)

gaajs get the fucking old players to cast a vote here.....this looks so fucking good

signed ill transfer but not cuz im a charlover cuz ill loose 2 lvls there u dont got brain? theres more ppl = moer dead chance
you will not lose any levels because there are no fights on shadowcores/ maybe vs jordi and brazilians ? really ? you will loose 2 lvl in 2 years when fighting = no dead.

My opinion about this changes:
1. Experience stages: (if shared system bonus will 5%) last exp stage should be 2x not 1x
2. Party share bonus exp: (if last exp stage will x1 ) put party shared bonus on 20-30%
3.Loot rate: Unchanged.
4.Magic level rate: mlvl x1 is good but max. mlvl should be 100 not 118
5. Skill rate: should be pretty lower like mlvl
6. Stone skin amulet exhaustion - if lvl will reduce - Unchanged.
7.Death penalty- if lvl will reduce - Unchanged.

Stone skin changes are simple. Either put 2-3 sec exhaust or remove from the djinn shop. I am tired of 10 bp ssa on mages in battles that takes no skill

My opinion about this changes:
1. Experience stages: (if shared system bonus will 5%) last exp stage should be 2x not 1x
2. Party share bonus exp: (if last exp stage will x1 ) put party shared bonus on 20-30%
3.Loot rate: Unchanged.
4.Magic level rate: mlvl x1 is good but max. mlvl should be 100 not 118
5. Skill rate: should be pretty lower like mlvl
6. Stone skin amulet exhaustion - if lvl will reduce - Unchanged.
7.Death penalty- if lvl will reduce - Unchanged.

Ye !! you retard, if they reduce lvls and mlvls we won't be able to kill MAGES AGAIN, Mlvl should still be high.

Stone skin changes are simple. Either put 2-3 sec exhaust or remove from the djinn shop. I am tired of 10 bp ssa on mages in battles that takes no skill
agrreeed but what about REMOVING SSA from dijn like you said dont change exhaust but make so its LOOTABLE ?

Or how about reducing cap for mages? or making the price of stone skins higher?

money is easy dude but looting ssa u can maybe loot 2bps in 5h i think its rly good but ye what u said is ok but remember some ppl make like 1 ek bot 5kk a night some ppl even bot 10 chars a night 40kk+

No dont touch cap hahaha. I carry 4 bps only because I got no cap since my war bp is full. You can put price up but that just fucks people who dont have much money. I just dont understand the point of having mages that can use 5 bp ssa each battle. We never had this before and it was much better, then people really had to pot each other. Exhaust like 2 seconds would be good because the damage is still pretty high and it would help a bit but wouldn't allow them to spam SSA, or just make it only lootable.

p.s The levels are still too high. The top level should be around 350, most should fall under 300. But this is not a big deal because they will lose lvls when they die and not be able to get them back so easy because of 1x

Ye !! you retard, if they reduce lvls and mlvls we won't be able to kill MAGES AGAIN, Mlvl should still be high.
omg is only my opinion i agreed with you if lvl will reduce -Mlvl should still be high
but if lvl will reduce SS should be like now because nobody won't tank like now

No dont touch cap hahaha. I carry 4 bps only because I got no cap since my war bp is full. You can put price up but that just fucks people who dont have much money. I just dont understand the point of having mages that can use 5 bp ssa each battle. We never had this before and it was much better, then people really had to pot each other. Exhaust like 2 seconds would be good because the damage is still pretty high and it would help a bit but wouldn't allow them to spam SSA, or just make it only lootable.
ok you convinced me to the exhaust of SSA :D 2 seconds is good, if you imagine, people can then use them manually, not spam on bot :)

Just give us a free transfer to shadow.
its boring with this changes that gonna happen in lunarforce lols

Let the fuckers back to shadowcores I'm tired of them crying. This server was made for warring guilds not for you to come and fucking exp. Go back to shadowcores and pve there.

This is what the brs/mexicans/some eu charlovers want: They want to make lunarforce a server like shadowcores but better for them because they can exp at night all they want, and kill the people who come in their spawn because they are 10vs1. On shadowcores you can't kill people who enter your spawn. They are crying because this s ruining their rpg experience on a less populated server. Back to shadowcores losers.

Well ye, I actually agree now about stone skins, since how long does it take for a normal player to move ssa from bp to amulet slot? while taking spots etc.. etc..? 1-2 seconds? maybe for someone with fast hand like me a bit faster but still, 1-2 sec exhaust would work.

Hmm, people should be able to transfer to shadow from tomorrow till lets say weekend?(maybe by then Mark and Hani can fix all these awesome things for us)

gajs i think that you should do for example 1 week to trasnfer who ever wants too, people who transfer will trasnfer (charlovers) and after that one week there will be no more transfers and GM will then do the level reduciton.
you posted it like 10 times now, we understand that you all are charlovers but you should look at the rules before transferring to lunar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back