• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why people cry so much about fatima's levels, she worked hard for it.. You could have been there too if you just exped as much as she does.

Just remember that if you suggest there shall be changes, be prepared that YOUR character will go down in levels too, not just Fatima..

If this have been brought before then sorry, (tl;dr all pages)
worked hard for it, jajajajjajajajajaja. joke

I don't see why people cry so much about fatima's levels, she worked hard for it.. You could have been there too if you just exped as much as she does.

Just remember that if you suggest there shall be changes, be prepared that YOUR character will go down in levels too, not just Fatima..

If this have been brought before then sorry, (tl;dr all pages)

who the fuck is crying about fatima. We don't care about her lvl or our levels, we want lower lvls for better wars. Thick fucking heads or simply don't understand english.

If there is a reset or a change line this one...
is there a way I could transfer my characters to shadowcores? if theres is pleace reply :D

So Could Stay...

From - To Experience multiplier
1 - 7 60x
8 - 29 40x
30 - 49 35x
50 - 74 25x
75 - 94 20x
95 - 119 15x
120 - 149 5x
150 - 199 3.5x
200 - 249 3x
250 - * 2x

So Could Stay...

From - To Experience multiplier
1 - 7 60x
8 - 29 40x
30 - 49 35x
50 - 74 25x
75 - 94 20x
95 - 119 15x
120 - 149 5x
150 - 199 3.5x
200 - 249 3x
250 - * 2x
HAHA if they would take it there wouldn't be changes lol... x2 NO: last stage 1.5x 200+

Many people came to play lunarforce by EXP. Go in there messing exp shadowcores or rather not risk the server that actually sustains COMPANY.
It was only starting this stupid vote that the number of players has decreased.

Mark/Hani can you give us more details about transfers & changes?

200+ maybe 250+ should be 1.5x exp, not 1x, its not rl tibia
lol where do you see 250+ 1.5x on RL Tibia?
200+ 1.5x is perfect and delete shared experience shit. it is a war server i don't care for charlovers who came here to exp

Many people came to play lunarforce by EXP. Go in there messing exp shadowcores or rather not risk the server that actually sustains COMPANY.
It was only starting this stupid vote that the number of players has decreased.

That's why this server wasn't for you since the scratch, you knew it's a pvp-enfo so simply people like You got nothing to say here.

lol where do you see 250+ 1.5x on RL Tibia?
I guess u didn't understand me, I meant they should put 1.5x stage as last, from lvl 200+ or 250+, not that there is 1.5x exp on RL tibia.

I think with removing ssa completly &remove shared exp would be enough.
also like 25% lvl reduce and 1.8x exp after 200 the server would be awesome again

also like 25% lvl reduce and 1.8x exp after 200 the server would be awesome again
removal of SSA. i., never, that's part of the game, you want to remove everything, SSA, shared EXP where everyone will actually stick to low levels, to remove that SSA?

REMOVE SS'A -NO SENSE bcse lvl will reduce and nobody won't tanking or make exhs 2-3sec
REMOVE SHARED -true
LAST STAGE X2 -lower no sense BCSE BEFORE UPDATE EVERYBODY MADE LVL FAST
THROUGH BONUS SHARED EXP NOT THROUGH HIGH STAGE EXP !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back