• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
REMOVE SS'A -NO SENSE bcse lvl will reduce and nobody won't tanking or make exhs 2-3sec
REMOVE SHARED -true
LAST STAGE X2 -lower no sense BCSE BEFORE UPDATE EVERYBODY MADE LVL FAST
THROUGH BONUS SHARED EXP NOT THROUGH HIGH STAGE EXP !

but listen me retard from shadow/lunar. Mage doesn't should to tank. EK and RP are professions for stay with sio not mages

but listen me retard from shadow/lunar. Mage doesn't should to tank. EK and RP are professions for stay with sio not mages
Are you retard or what? after update everybody will got 200 mage not 400. 200 mage with/without SS'A will die like a shit also make 2-3 exhs . SS'A is part of game and they never delete this.

Last edited:
That is, I understand that will reset the server (lunar) and will be transferred characters to shadow yes ? And in Lunar everything is new? please Somebody answer me this -.-

Are you retard or what? after update everybody will got 200 mage not 400. 200 mage with/without SS'A will die like a shit also make 2-3 exhs . SS'A is part of game and they never delete this.
thats exactly how its supposed to be, mages are not eks they are not supposed to tank for 5 minutes with 10 bp ssa

Mmmmmhh... guys.. remember this.. " its OT " ok? if ppl waste time leveling and get 500 or 400 or 350 its not problem for others, they worked and now have nice lvel for war, why the idiots like "calar" for example need say all time REDUCE LVL REDUCE LVL go get life if u have time for waste exping again, gz for u but other players dont have time for get nice lvl again and they gonna be retired.. The same shit of transfers to shadow for example i come to lunar at lvl 240 and lost skills etc, now im 345, if i transfer to shadow, because lunar bored, i gonna lose again LEVELS and skills? wtf guys.. this is Ot for funny... SHUT UP CALAR PLS :) < Srry by bad enligsh i dont have traductor > Thanks.

It was your fault that you didn't understand the fact that it is a PvP-Enforced Server and that it isn't a place where you play only for exp! We don't care about the people who came here because the spawns where free lol it's funny how you take LunarForce as the second ShadowCores. It's your fault that you wasted a lot of time getting this lvl. I exped also till 400 but I don't care if my lvl will be reduced or not, I won't transfer character to ShadowCores because I transferred here to fight and not for exp. You guys should think before acting like noobs and then regret your decisions

It was your fault that you didn't understand the fact that it is a PvP-Enforced Server and that it isn't a place where you play only for exp! We don't care about the people who came here because the spawns where free lol it's funny how you take LunarForce as the second ShadowCores. It's your fault that you wasted a lot of time getting this lvl. I exped also till 400 but I don't care if my lvl will be reduced or not, I won't transfer character to ShadowCores because I transferred here to fight and not for exp. You guys should think before acting like noobs and then regret your decisions
Who do you mean when you say "we" cuz ***** i know you aint got firends in this game either in RL

Mmmmmhh... guys.. remember this.. " its OT " ok? if ppl waste time leveling and get 500 or 400 or 350 its not problem for others, they worked and now have nice lvel for war, why the idiots like "calar" for example need say all time REDUCE LVL REDUCE LVL go get life if u have time for waste exping again, gz for u but other players dont have time for get nice lvl again and they gonna be retired.. The same shit of transfers to shadow for example i come to lunar at lvl 240 and lost skills etc, now im 345, if i transfer to shadow, because lunar bored, i gonna lose again LEVELS and skills? wtf guys.. this is Ot for funny... SHUT UP CALAR PLS :) < Srry by bad enligsh i dont have traductor > Thanks.

exping again? if they reduce exp etc.. you think you'll ever get 300+ again? unless your some retard who bots all day n night? If you keep your char on lunar.. you'll simply be lower level.

It's sad to see that most of the people here dont know how to fight on lower levels.. and just want their 300+ chars with ssa spam.

Reactions: tae
So if this is a 2d game. Why you keep playing? Get the fuck out nobody gives a fuck about what you think bitch.
Do I cry because of my 400 lvl? No, so shut the fuck up. I meant it for the kiddos who are crying about losing their lvls.

Bro mark/Hani can you reply?? can we transfer our characters back to shadowcores before the update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back