• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who knows when they gonna fix a transfer they need 200 years to fix a transfer

who knows when they gonna fix a transfer they need 200 years to fix a transfer
For your information, they actually don't need anything to do, just copy it from "ShadowCores to LunarForce" transfers for "LunarForce to ShadowCores" but they don't have much time so you have to wait

If u makin changes on Lunar, You could fix Roshamuul etc. And those exp stages, mlvl rate could be changed on shadowcores

If u makin changes on Lunar, You could fix Roshamuul etc. And those exp stages, mlvl rate could be changed on shadowcores
The object behind this idea was to attract more people to play on LunarForce. ShadowCores has daily ~1500 players online so I don't think that ShadowCores needs more players.
But Roshamuul is a good idea, but who knows, maybe it will be added soon :D

I think they should lower the magiclevel with the levels because is going to be unbalance but well.

Reactions: tae
I think they should lower the magiclevel with the levels because is going to be unbalance but well.
First they only reduce the lvls and wait for our feedback about the situation and if it's gonna be shit they will surely change it

First they only reduce the lvls and wait for our feedback about the situation and if it's gonna be shit they will surely change it

Ye, but have you seen how those knights level 330+ get headshot? Now that they are going to be 200-250 they are going down even faster. Thats why they should also balance the magiclevel with the levels also.

No? cuz if they touch mlvl mages we will go back to the start, since mages will still tank like mad, whole point of this update is to not have Elite Druids

the transfer activate it in the server save tomorrow marter February 4??.

Tell me why isn't it fun?..
Isn't fun cuz the guy maybe is a no lifer and can afford it to BUY more bps of ssas than you?
Just cuz of that? come on. stop biching out, ssa's is what makes difference about who survives who doesn't and believe me i got more time playing this game than you do.

SSAS are PART of the pvp system since tibia was create it by CIPSOFT.

Cry is free.
You really don't understand the problem here. SSA is part of the game since 7.1. Cipsoft made this item not knowing there would be bots that can spam this item into the amulet slot. Since it is possible to spam this item to your amulet slot with for example magebot SSA became just simply way to powerful than cipsoft wanted it to be and since its so easy to buy at djinns and people dont have to loot them anymore from hydra's and such the SSA became ever more powerful. Also since it is so easy to make/bot money and people are not level 70-200 in war anymore like back in the days but level 200-500 nowadays they can easily buy and cap a ridiculous amount of SSA's. so over the years the power of SSA raised into a stage where it is now. A stage where ppl think its cool to ''tank'' with alot bp's SSA. Cipsoft should have done something about this by making the SSA's less overpowerd but they didn't.

SSAS are PART of the pvp system since tibia was create it by CIPSOFT.

Because Cipsoft's tibia is doing so well, right?

Cry is free.

You said it! Cry is free, you yourself are crying about the changes. It's a game, we are here to play this game and have fun. This update will change only a small amount of relevant things. The levels? They can be obtained again within a few months by the RPGers.

The sooner you guys realize it's a game, better off you are. Play it, enjoy it, stop whining about updates and stop whining about people's levels / SSAs.

You really don't understand the problem here. SSA is part of the game since 7.1. Cipsoft made this item not knowing there would be bots that can spam this item into the amulet slot. Since it is possible to spam this item to your amulet slot with for example magebot SSA became just simply way to powerful than cipsoft wanted it to be and since its so easy to buy at djinns and people dont have to loot them anymore from hydra's and such the SSA became ever more powerful. Also since it is so easy to make/bot money and people are not level 70-200 in war anymore like back in the days but level 200-500 nowadays they can easily buy and cap a ridiculous amount of SSA's. so over the years the power of SSA raised into a stage where it is now. A stage where ppl think its cool to ''tank'' with alot bp's SSA. Cipsoft should have done something about this by making the SSA's less overpowerd but they didn't.

Okey you are right! But remember they also created "utori mort" "utori kor" and what if 5 mages with underworld rods are attacking you where your ssa go? Ssa helps but is not the main reason why people tank! If I have 5 people potting me of course I'm going to tank lol.

And in case you didn't know there is also "exori max frigo" "exori max tera" "exori max flam"
"exori max vis"

When I used to play tibia 8.6 there weren't any of this spells and we did just fine. Everybody used ssa and we still killed them. So ssa is not the problem here.

Last edited:
as i said before if you rly wanna change it good and want to fire up the warfeeling again make everyone around lvl 140-150 top lvl 230~
@Mark
true.
If you rly wanna reduce lvls . Reduce about 45-50% .35 it's too low bcse still will here too high lvls and new players won't want to play if they will see 400 lvls

Okey you are right! But remember they also created "utori mort" "utori kor" and what if 5 mages with underworld rods are attacking you where your ssa go? Ssa helps but is not the main reason why people tank! If I have 5 people potting me of course I'm going to tank lol.

And in case you didn't know there is also "exori max frigo" "exori max tera" "exori max flam"
"exori max vis"

When I used to play tibia 8.6 there weren't any of this spells and we did just fine. Everybody used ssa and we still killed them. So ssa is not the problem here.

You clearly don't fight wars here...and this is what we are trying to explain to you but its like speaking with a wall. You think we don't use mort and rods? It doesn't matter, when you actually fight big wars and not vs retard brs who can't even pot each other then talk.

What 8.6 you talking about some orshabal donations shit with wands hitting 150 in pvp? Because the 8.6 we played people were not this high lvl.

You clearly don't fight wars here...and this is what we are trying to explain to you but its like speaking with a wall. You think we don't use mort and rods? It doesn't matter, when you actually fight big wars and not vs retard brs who can't even pot each other then talk.

What 8.6 you talking about some orshabal donations shit with wands hitting 150 in pvp? Because the 8.6 we played people were not this high lvl.

I fight a lot here. Prootex our commander is retired that's why we have been fighting less. Dude I'm not here to hate nobody hating its not going to make you pro, it just makes you look ignorant. I don't really care what happens with ssa. I have a sorcerer I can just wear robe of the underworld + death ring + book of ancient arcana + koshei amulet. If people want ssa to be deleted go ahead, but trust me there is going to be a lot of people crying "we want ssa back"

And I have been playing tibia since 2007 so trust me I played lots of good ots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back