• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
STFU CHARLOVERS !!
SSA GONE = PROBLEM SOLVED
A LVL 200 WITH SSA AND 5 potters IS THE SAME THEN LVL 300 WITH SSA AND 5 Potters.
SO LVL REDUCE WONT BE ENOUGH BUT ITS STILL A GOOD START TO LISTEN TO THE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS THAT GOT FIGHTS EVERYDAY THEN LISTENING TO RANDOM BRS THAT SIT ON WARZONE 24/7.

STFU CHARLOVERS !!
A LVL 200 WITH SSA AND 5 potters IS THE SAME THEN LVL 300 WITH SSA AND 5 Potters.
SO LVL REDUCE WONT BE ENOUGH BUT ITS STILL A GOOD START TO LISTEN TO THE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS THAT GOT FIGHTS EVERYDAY THEN LISTENING TO RANDOM BRS THAT SIT ON WARZONE 24/7.

Blaming everything on br people, makes your worse than them. Even thought they delete ssa you still going to lose battles because you suck.

STFU CHARLOVERS !!

Lapa "EXPERIENCED PLAYERS THAT GOT FIGHTS EVERYDAY THEN LISTENING TO RANDOM BRS THAT SIT ON WARZONE 24/7."

interesting :eek::eek:

I think is tonight SS.

I hope so I would like to see the changes. I wonder how many kids gonna be shit now that they aren't like 300

they should lower ml to like 2-3x or where the highest ml is 117

I hope so I would like to see the changes. I wonder how many kids gonna be shit now that they aren't like 300

they should lower ml to like 2-3x or where the highest ml is 117

Ye, I would like to see the excuses this kids are going to make now because they keep losing battles.

Reactions: tae
Ye, I would like to see the excuses this kids are going to make now because they keep losing battles.

Now after they lower level and possibly magic level they should bring back the ue without restrictions

SSA Isn´t the problem, Elite druids exist because friends pot you! Even if they dont have SSA the gonna tank noobies. As I said its no about SSA.
If your team dont pot each others, so sorry. Thats because you dont tank, you idiots.

SSA Isn´t the problem, Elite druids exist because friends pot you! Even if they dont have SSA the gonna tank noobies. As I said its no about SSA.
If your team dont pot each others, so sorry. Thats because you dont tank, you idiots.

and another random br that we run over in 2mins opens his mouth

and another random br that we run over in 2mins opens his mouth

For you everybody on the internet is br, I can't believe how ignorant you are. Come on kid did a Brazilian rape you or something? you seem frustrated.

for what so people can spam ue in battles?

People wouldnt spam ue in battle because people would be lower level ( mana/hp ) so a ue combo would only be used rarely because it would kill theyre own team

People wouldnt spam ue in battle because people would be lower level ( mana/hp ) so a ue combo would only be used rarely because it would kill theyre own team

in theory, but in reality they would spam ue.

Reactions: tae
For you everybody on the internet is br, I can't believe how ignorant you are. Come on kid did a Brazilian rape you or something? you seem frustrated.

hope to see that random guild of yours in battles after update. Lmfao that strike team who blocks spawns to exp and then uses magebot in battles. Sad shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back