• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
last exp stage should be 2 xor 1,5x not 1x
and put party share bonus on 10-20% . Come on it's OT

But rly u need make exp hmm 1.5 or 2 x bcse ppl wont exp on 1 x and after fights every1 will have 100 - 130 lvls and quit this ot :)

Trust me make hmm 1.5 x or 2 x exp so on bonus its will 2x exp or 2.5 x exp and its will be good

last exp stage should 1.5x < is good
I think the death penalty must be set at 25% in battles and wars.
because it will be very difficult to recover

i think you should implement certain changes at a time, seeing how much each one makes a difference starting with ml or ssa exhaust and see if its still as hard to kill a high mage..

What you guys don't seem to understand because you are too thick-headed is that this server is not to cater to rpg players. You guys are transfering here from shadowcores because there is 20 people in each resp on shadowcores and you want to exp here where its not many people. This server was not for you in the 1st place so stop complaining, thanks.
No your wrong, everyone who transfers to lunar knows about the hardcore PVP system and everyone who transfers knows that top 1 player in hscores is nearly 600, its quite normal that people will go and exp isnt it? And im annoyed that theyre thinking about reducing levels 2 days after I transfered my MS here, so my idea is to open free character transfers back to shadowcores for those who moved here recently e.g. up to 2 weeks or a month

Im speaking with my members and rly we need make exp 2 x on stamina 2.5 x bcse on aurora its 2 x exp if here will be 1 x exp here will be like 10 ppl online and every1 will log in only for fights after fight = log

No your wrong, everyone who transfers to lunar knows about the hardcore PVP system and everyone who transfers knows that top 1 player in hscores is nearly 600, its quite normal that people will go and exp isnt it? And im annoyed that theyre thinking about reducing levels 2 days after I transfered my MS here, so my idea is to open free character transfers back to shadowcores for those who moved here recently e.g. up to 2 weeks or a month

so just saw 600lvl in highscore and then you've decided to put your char here to have better opportunity for exp, am i right? and tell me, why the hell you want to take part in this conversation. It's pvp enfo, if you were not so greedy on exp, you wouldn't have to be worried about ur MS now

Im speaking with my members and rly we need make exp 2 x on stamina 2.5 x bcse on aurora its 2 x exp if here will be 1 x exp here will be like 10 ppl online and every1 will log in only for fights after fight = log
+10 add free transfers also i got many chars ive transfered from shadow to lunar i want atleast 2 of them back there so i can war /pk in 2 ots.

COME ON it's OT not real tibia !!! Who don't have time to play will only log in for fight and OT gonna die
-Don't touch loot
-Don't touch SS'A
-put shared bonus 10-20%
-last exp stage x2 !!!
If you rly like got 300 k/h go on real tibia

so just saw 600lvl in highscore and then you've decided to put your char here to have better opportunity for exp, am i right? and tell me, why the hell you want to take part in this conversation. It's pvp enfo, if you were not so greedy on exp, you wouldn't have to be worried about ur MS now
Yeah your right its PVP enfo and I knew it before i tansfered, I am not greedy on exp I really dont care I only play from time to time whenever I feel like it, Why the hell I want to take part in this convo? Probably because I played lunar before and I started playing here again? now tell my why the hell are you taking part in this conversation? what makes you so special? Leave lunar as it is, open new server with lower exp rates and open transfer from lunarforce, you knew the exp rates before you started playing lunar didnt u, so stop complaining now it wasnt much different months ago and you still didnt quit.

indeed, if we make too small level ratio everyone will just not give a shit about taking levels back so this would turn into 1/1 war server.

#UP

You see now ? your problem is that you now showed up with your fucked up ideas, not realizing that there will be NO TRANSFERS BACK AND ANY NEW SERVER IS NOT GOING TO BE RELEASED, got my point now?

Fix the exp rates, not that i will still be lvl 300 aka tanker bazir doesnt make sense dude
fix this rates good that everyone will be around lvl 130-160, fatima top lvl like 210~
everyone knows most fun ots back in the days had these lvls at wars

fucked up ideas? whats so fucked up about proposing to open a char transfer to shadowcores for those who wont like the changes?

Whatever you do dont make like 0.5exp after 200 cuz then no1 will exp. Since this is hardcore pvp it will always be that ppl die alot. So rather higher the death loss than to lower the exp too much(remove twist of fate). Focus on taking away this shared exp aka op first of all and it wont go as fast as its right now anyway.
About SSA's, i dont see the point of still having them on this server, doesnt make it any fun at all. If your going to have them, delete from shop and put 3 sec exausht. Lower still shit so people lands on 100-180 as bas said, maybe fatima can have 200+ just because she's so special. We all play here to war (i hope) so let's get the old and fun times back.
Mark/Hani. Dont care about this no-sayers in the poll, the important people on this server actually wanna change this. Calar, Veziv, Szady and the rest of the leaders, and all their members atleast 99,9% is onboard.
SO MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN AND LET THE FUN HAS BEGUN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back