• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh upto u, but then Lunarforce will be only alive on fights. Since people won't even care to bot.

I think you should send all players to shadowcores
We have been reading all of your suggestions and feedback and currently this is our idea of how we could improve those things that you want to have changed.

Experience stages:
Code:
From - To   Experience multiplier
1 - 7       40x
8 - 29      30x
30 - 49     25x
50 - 74     20x
75 - 94     15x
95 - 119    10x
120 - 149    5x
150 - 199    3x
200 - 249    2x
250 - *      1x
Lowering the experience stages would mean that it would be harder to obtain levels. Along with this we would recalculate everyones levels as if they would have been playing with these rates. The adjusted party share bonus exp is also accounted for in this formula. To give you an idea how that would affect your levels, you can see the top 50 players with recalculated levels here: https://i.imgur.com/zarUQWd.png

Party share bonus exp: Reduced from 40% to 5%.

Loot rate: Unchanged.

Magic level rate: Reduced from 3x to 1x. When doing this we would recalculate everyones magic level to the new rate. It would look like this for the top 50 players: https://i.imgur.com/wWNEM8X.png

Skill rate: We have not received any feedback about this, but if you feel that you want it changed - then it is open for discussion.

Stone skin amulet exhaustion: Undecided. Feel free to give us your suggestion about it.

Death penalty: Unchanged.

Transfers to ShadowCores: May be opened for players who wont like the changes.

Remember that we want all of you to contribute with how you feel about this and how it could be altered in your opinion. Everyone is important and nothing is set in stone. Please vote in the poll and please describe why you think so by a post in the thread.
I think you should send all players of LunarForce for shadowcores
before sending, reduce everything of all players, magic level, level exp among other things required,
LunarForce starting from scratch, the a chance of come new players for to play is much higher
After doing this, all players starting from scratch, will make all the necessary access for quest...hunts...citys and etc,
I think these changes will improve, but will improve only who is currently active
Twitsoft already made his mark middle in the ot server, then starting a "new" LunarForce everyone will play, without any doubt, because he knows that is a serious server and has credibility

/\ Nah, cuz then we will need to wait 1-2 months for good fights, and thats not what we want.

But you should reduce these levels just for a little bit more, it's not enough imo.

should reduce the death penalty, now had become extremely difficult leveling, no chance for beginners, for those who only use transfer.

Shared will be working till some level, firstly we should introduce levels' reduction and new exp stage.

I think the levels are just fine, but in this situation SSA exhaustion should also be created.

@Mark
In My opinion new server like
http://otland.net/threads/idea-of-a-new-server-due-to-the-response-of-the-support.208169/ is better idea than changes on lunarforce because look:
First Option(big risk)
*If you update lunaforce you can gain or lose players .If you lose players lunarforce gonna die .
*Second Option (low risk)
If you make new server like http://otland.net/threads/idea-of-a-new-server-due-to-the-response-of-the-support.208169/ and not very many people will play there you can :
-Close the new server or
-Transfer characters from new server to lunarforce or shadowcores and later close the new server .
and all will be happy ;)
Second option is better option because you have nothing to lose !
Don't Touch lunarforce now maybe later !!!

Masterko, stop crying about your chars.

DONT GIVE THEM FREE TRANSFER SHADOWCORES :) WE CAN HUNT THEM AND THEY WILL PAY FOR FREEDOM ! HAHAHA :)

AND ABOUT EXP JUST MAKE IT 1.5 NO1 WILL EXP AND SOON OR LATTER PPL WILL LOSE ALL LVL AND WE WILL PLAY ON 50 MAGES :) MAGE EXP1.5

BUT U KNOW IF U WILL MAKE FREE TRANSFER TO SHADOWCORES Every1 will transfer Maincharacters to shadowcores and fight hre on noobchars ...... its will be boring make 1.5 EXP AND DONT OPEN TRANSFER SHADOW FOR WHAT? LET THIS BRS PAY US FOR FREEDOM :) OR THEY CANT EXP

was written plenty of times, there will be no transfer back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back