• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port problems.

Donio

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey, i port forwarded 7171,7172,80 and 3306 but no one cant enter the account site or the gameworld, I can enter both acc site and my ot with my "router ip", Does any one knows what I can do to fix this?

ofc REP+++ for the one who helps me! :D

Last edited:
Yes since if you have 127.0.0.1 in config.lua then other guys can't connecto to your site. The website takes information from your config.lua.

So I understood that you can access your homepage with the localhost IP and your router ip right? And if you try to connect with Global IP, you get a connection refused or you can't reach the accoutn site which shows the error?

Wrong, website takes adress to load pictures from config.lua, it doesn't have much with IP....
What's the different between router IP and global IP ?

Code:
//load server config
$config['server'] = parse_ini_file($config['site']['server_path'].'config.lua');

That's a part from your config-and-functions.php. It shows that this function reload staff from your config.lua.

Start > Run > CMD > IPCONFIG > Get your local ip and forward on that one mostly between 192.168.1.2-192.168.1.100

192.168.1.1 should be the gateway then.

if its really to hard for you go to: www.portforward.com and you can see a little tutorial specially for your router how to forward.

Well I think you still did something wrong:p, you can see your own website when you write localhost? but not when u write your global ip right?

You have forwarded port from your router to your computer but in LAN only, as you wrote.
Now you need to disable firewall IN router.

You've not opened all ports.

I've opened all these ports, and mine work:

Last edited:
Back