• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Post Counting in Forum Games

Ronaldino

Esso Eh
Reaction score
I got little suggestion about forum games... lets disable post counting there... many peoples spam this forum only for posts, then its not fun. Lets disable it ;|

Anything you post in the forum is counted as a post, I don't see any good reason to disable it for the forum games. It's not like you will get more respect if you have more posts.

this was already brought up in the lets count to a million thread + all my posts are in there from that game around 120~ of them lol

Honestly, who cares, your judged on who you are, not how many posts you have, If you dsabled I would not care because I like forum games, call me a spammer if you must, but I like them, reset my post counter if you want. It really does not matter. I am also doing more useful things on forums now, like my Photoshopping and my Right or Wrong Threads, There will be much more to come.

People may want help from you more if you have 1k+ posts
but people with low post counts can still get respect if they know what to do

Back