• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

I wanted to make the stroke as smaller as possible but to be noticable. Thanks for the feedback. The signature is staying as it is untill I get inspired again (or bored)

Last edited by a moderator:
Something I am very proud of! My very first good looking brush-smudge signature! It's my very first so bear that in mind when giving feedback!

Hm, the render doesn't really fit in with the background,(the colors, imo)
I'm really bored :(
p-ncCpc.png

Also that font is awesome you should defenetly check it out.

Thanks dude ;9
Rep++

No problem. But you shouldn't be thanking me on this thread, it's a show off thread.

*UPDATE* ON the signature above (Amiroslo's one) I edited the text, and it's not crude anymore as result of sharpening. Everything is the same, except I changed the text.

Found a great picture of my biggest idol so decided to rework it abit and use it as my new avatar. :3

Since there are no quick showoff in the large art section, I'll just post this here.

I made this incase someone ask. I have a hard time drawing/painting water, so please don't flame the sea I've made >.<
Also got some perspective problems but w/e.

Back