• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Printer PokeServer from Scratch!

Oh, this is very good, i have working in my custom tfs ( based on 1.0 ) for my projects and it's really good see someone thinking as i... Good luck and you will release this or is private? It's an nice pokemon server and if you put this online surely will have sucess.

I'm making a pokemon so it 8:54 already increased until the threshold effects, now I want to increase limit spr

How you did the moves system? PDA( pokemon adventure ) use a pretty messy system for attacks/moves using only lua, i'm curious to know if anyone have a better way of doing moves/attacks.

I used the PDA moves to make the system moves from my server used until the cooldown bar

I'm making a pokemon so it 8:54 already increased until the threshold effects, now I want to increase limit spr
You need break thelimit
Oh, this is very good, i have working in my custom tfs ( based on 1.0 ) for my projects and it's really good see someone thinking as i... Good luck and you will release this or is private? It's an nice pokemon server and if you put this online surely will have sucess.
I dont think i will release it, since i know people will abuse to make download and run server. I just want to prove that anything is possible.
Ill quote something @Scarlet Ayleid told me:
before 9.4, sprites use an indexing system using a short variable, which can only go as far as 65.535, its something that is impossible to work around, if you want more then that then you have to use 9.4+ client which uses an integer to index, meaning you can go up to 4.294.967.295 sprites
to have more then 65.535 on a version previous to 9.4 would require huge amounts of editing in the client, not even sure if possible
How you did the moves system? PDA( pokemon adventure ) use a pretty messy system for attacks/moves using only lua, i'm curious to know if anyone have a better way of doing moves/attacks.
My moves are made by scratch, by using tfs own built in system such as:
Code:
doAreaCombatHealth
doTargetCombatHealth
doSendDistanceShoot

Maybe just release the sources and not the scripts so people cant abuse the download & run thing but can work hard on it.

Maybe just release the sources and not the scripts so people cant abuse the download & run thing but can work hard on it.
Without the scripts the sources are useless also, but i cant released the codes built into the sources since some of those codes are not just made by me.

would be cool if you offers up a base with goback catched and just order, only the basic

I dont understand why you guys requesting codes from my project. I thougt people will ask me what kind of features or give me some suggestions.

Because the only pokeserver you can make is windows compiled I think and it uses 0.3.6 tfs, yeah thats why.

Because the only pokeserver you can make is windows compiled I think and it uses 0.3.6 tfs, yeah thats why.
I dont understand what you mean?

people who like pokemon always looking for a good server to use as a base but the servers pokemon has several problems of source and the creators do not provide the source

people who like pokemon always looking for a good server to use as a base but the servers pokemon has several problems of source and the creators do not provide the source
I see what you mean, but sorry as i metion i cant provide any source. Those stuff you guys asking for require source edit.

I did give it several tries, but I have no idea what to edit on sources, how can I know, dont even know what the 8.5 server have edited on their source, I tried used db for pokemons instead of source edits but not really had a great success.

I did give it several tries, but I have no idea what to edit on sources, how can I know, dont even know what the 8.5 server have edited on their source, I tried used db for pokemons instead of source edits but not really had a great success.
I see, but that why you should hire someone who know coding :) Since if you cant, you wont be able to host a server :/

Guys, it's easy make pokeserver from scratch because you have all sprites and need some c++ edit... Why not learn and do for yourself? I think, if you want something need to do for merit.

Back