• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Printer PokeServer from Scratch!

I hope that aswell if you need any help I can try my best :D I am not very familar with Pokemon server but can you choose a pokemon and hunt with it ? You already got this NPC which makes your Pokemon pregnant so they will drop an egg ? And you also have this Pokemon Trainer where you can hand out your Pokemon and give them exp :D?

Yes you choose your pokemon.
There is no levels on pokemons.
Also i open for suggestions for new system, when the server is online. Since i dont want to add more and more features. Then the server will never open :p

Its a really nice project, and you are able to get all the tools you need to do it, you are a fucking hardworker, you i'll get it bro !
its a shame that i couldnt help you actually.
But keep it up !

Thanks guys, i have bought dedi. I will open beta soon.

I will for sure test this server, played many pokemon servers but I think this will be different.
Hope to see it grow!

Best regards,
SpookieGamer.

Explore the unique spawns made by our lovely mapper @Limos
ED3lyRZq.png

Back