• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Problem compiling tfs 0.4. help

gudan garam

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guy, so normally I would get sources to a distro and compile it using stian dev-cpp and opening the file TheForgottenServer.dev on it, but this sources that I download doesn't have this file on the dev-cpp folder... it doesn't even has the dev-cpp folder... I've searching for the answer for this question for the last hour but couldn't find it... What program should I use to compile it and what file should I do it through?

what does your source folder look like?
HxWMsFd.png

And then inside cb folder there is a .ico file (the icon) a Theforgottenserver.cbp (which I think is the one I'll use to compile) and a TheForgotenServer_private.rc

But i don't know what software i have to use to compile that .cbp file

Last edited:
Hey guy, so normally I would get sources to a distro and compile it using stian dev-cpp and opening the file TheForgottenServer.dev on it, but this sources that I download doesn't have this file on the dev-cpp folder... it doesn't even has the dev-cpp folder... I've searching for the answer for this question for the last hour but couldn't find it... What program should I use to compile it and what file should I do it through?

You should do the procedure on Stian, create folder, etc. Search some tutorial that will have, normally the dev-cpp folder does not come ...

Back