• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem How to set OTS 8.6 online

kariera123

Reaction score
I have vps with WinServ2016 and i want to know how set up my ots online for now i have everything on localhost. if it matters i use xampp, tfs 0.4

Transfer everything to the VPS and set it up like you do on localhost, I would not use XAMPP tho, I'd recommend using Uniform Server.

First you need to add your global ip address to your config.lua.
Second make sure no firewall is blocking the incoming/outgoing access for the server (7171/7172) standard ports.
Then start the server and try to connect with the IP.

@HalfAway So i tarnsfer everything to VPS and i set everything of localhost like in my Win7 that works. Next in config.lua changed
-- Connection config
ip = "127.0.0.1" to ip= "(vps global ip)" and tried to connect in using ip changer on "vps global ip" few minutes later i got error:"Connection Timeout"

You need to setup a database and everything, is the server running?
Try a tool to check if your server is reachable / port checker, for example mine: HalfAway - Tools & Layouts

Back