• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with items ... Failed to create item [I PAY IN CASH IF HELP ME]

picachu

Reaction score
I need the same help as QarQet...

My map loading perfectly on map editor, without errors, but if I start the server i see a FATAL ERROR:
Code:
> FATAL: OTBM Loader - [x:33152, y:31159, z:12] Failed to create item.
On positions are items with highter ids than they are in items.xml
What should I do?
=(
Ty!

How can I make TFS 0.4_dev read items of TFS 0.3.6? (cause TFS 0.3.6 the server open all fine, but with 0.4_dev i get this error of the items :S)
HELP!

If someone can help, i can pay around 100k in tibiacash in Luminera. [but you need to solve my problem]

Last edited:
this is MONTAINS.
i'll not delet all montains of the server, lol?
do u know some method to make TFS 0.4 source read items of 0.3.6 ? :) ty

I don't know if it can solve your problem, but you can get 8.54 items on donators board, Don't PM, i'm not gonna give you them!

I had same problem with 0.3.6pl1 but i changed to 0.4 and problems are gone. Btw. you are not gonna get help with 0.4, if you don't have donator acc, it isn't bad to sacrifice 7 Euros for Otland, since you get much more help with 0.4 :thumbup:

Back