• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Problem with Linux (Cannot write in database, create account doenst write anything)

bump
I have same problem. Today I decided install my OT on linux.
[DONE] import schema
[DONE] install gesior 2012
it say that samples characters are created but when I go to phpmyadmin database there is no character. when i try login on page there is no account also. when i try to create account. it make process like everything is created but when i login to page there is no account and in database also. So there is problem that it doesnt write data to my database i guess. Anybody know how to fix it?
UBUNTU 20

bump
I have same problem. Today I decided install my OT on linux.
[DONE] import schema
[DONE] install gesior 2012
it say that samples characters are created but when I go to phpmyadmin database there is no character. when i try login on page there is no account also. when i try to create account. it make process like everything is created but when i login to page there is no account and in database also. So there is problem that it doesnt write data to my database i guess. Anybody know how to fix it?
UBUNTU 20
I went through this, I tried to do the following:

Open PHPMyAdmin, select database, use SQL command and execute:

SET GLOBAL sql_mode='';

after then, try to create an account and login. This is not a complete solution, if u restart mysql service problem will be back.

To fix it forever, put sql_mode='' on /etc/mysql/mysql.conf.d/mtsqld.cnf, bellow [mysqld]

Last edited:
bump

I went through this, I tried to do the following:

Open PHPMyAdmin, select database, use SQL command and execute:

SET GLOBAL sql_mode='';

after then, try to create an account and login. This is not a complete solution, if u restart mysql service problem will be back.

To fix it forever, put sql_mode='' on /etc/mysql/mysql.conf.d/mtsqld.cnf, bellow [mysqld]
amazing. it works. thank you.

edit: it works only once :(. I am trying to find path you wrote but I have it little bit similar and it doesnt work

i have
/etc/mysql/conf.d/mysql.cnf inside is only :
[mysql] and i put under [mysql] this code and save:
sql_mode=''

but it doesnt work

SOLVED :edit2 : Well I am using Ubuntu 20 and xampp. I put under [mysqld] this: sql_mode='' in (lampp - little bit different) path
/opt/lampp/etc/my.cnf

and its working now. :)

Last edited:
Back