• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Problem with Magebomb.

renancabral

Reaction score
I have a problem and need help.
I apologize for my poor English.

I am using google translator because I am Brazilian.

I will explain my problem. I have a high xp server and had problems with magebomb.
I had no problems with crashs but I had problems with some players. These players using the following way to obtain items.

The player calls another player to a place and ask the second player helps me to kill a certain player.
Reaching the place I just automatically around 10 characters all with high level but with life around 50 or 100.
Resulting in the RED SKULL.

I tried using the system of the server itself.
ProtectionLoginPeriod.

I used this system and realized that only makes the one who just has to log a protection period to attack another player. I want the opposite result.
I want the players entering the game you have to take a protective attack. When I just want to get a protection of 15/2 to protect me from attacks.

So the player will see it fall into this bug before it ends the 15 seconds that was the target of a coup.
I beg someone for help.
I'm sure would help many other owners of servers as well.

I thank you for you cooperation.

Att,
Vinicius Vasconcelos
^_^

Back