• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem with my server

Kramer infernal

I work alone =/
Reaction score
I'm using TFS 0.2.20 This is my problem

Since december 26th I've noticed that my server is online like 10 minutes, then it automatically close, but just close in the explorer.exe because when you tip ctrl + alt + supr you see the process still running, using your whole memory (100%) and increasing the transactions charge of internet raising it to even 200 MB more

What's happening? Why now? are my questions, I've not changed the server engine nor created some that could perturbate the system.

specifications of.

2.8Ghz dual processor
2GB Ram
80GB hard disk + 500 GB of external HD
512 MB graphic memory.

Database of server weight 8,5MB if that is helpful, Map weight 10MB

specifications of.

2.8Ghz dual processor
2GB Ram
80GB hard disk + 500 GB of external HD
512 MB graphic memory.

Database of server weight 8,5MB if that is helpful, Map weight 10MB

Well, your computer is completely fine, I don't know the problem really, did it happen when you just downloaded a new TFS 0.2, because I was not experiencing the problem when I downloaded it <,<

It seems it was a virus, or PC miscalculate... I scanned for virus, it discovers 2, the 2 were eliminated (trojans) In addition I defragment it and cleans the trash and blablabla, now it works fine. :) Thank you.

Back