• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem with old Tibia.

derkon

Reaction score
Hello people!

I have a problem, when im playing tibia 7.4 i have huge lags. On new versions like 8.42, 8.5, 8.42 everything is alright.
Does anybody know what it could be caused by? Please help, I will give rep+ for help :)

Thank you for reading, i hope you will help me!
PS.DONT KNOW IF ITS RIGHT SECTION!

Regards,
derkon

Last edited:
Hmm.. Are youre playing on someones server, or youre playing on your (hosting on your computer) server?

I had the same problem cuz 7.4 servers are very unstable.

But in tibia 7.4 there is not such as option.
Only that.

30t1n3q.jpg

ok buddy,i dunno your computer, but close all currently running programs. Open Windows task manager (ctrl+alt=delete), click on Processes tab, look after programs, who is most using Memory (Mem Usage). Close them and run tibia. If it doesnt help, then you need to look whick ports are using your internet. Maybe you have running p2p (peer-to-peer) software (BitTorrent, eMule, etc)

ok buddy,i dunno your computer, but close all currently running programs. Open Windows task manager (ctrl+alt=delete), click on Processes tab, look after programs, who is most using Memory (Mem Usage). Close them and run tibia. If it doesnt help, then you need to look whick ports are using your internet. Maybe you have running p2p (peer-to-peer) software (BitTorrent, eMule, etc)
It won't help, and he's having issues with framerate, not ping.

asked google for that i find this, but not sure if it will work, but you can try.

Open task manager, navigate to Process tab, find tibia.exe, right click and set to Priorites -> High

Back