• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem with Remere's Map Editor....

Aeron

www.Asgard-World.com
Reaction score
I have a problem with that map editor. I have installed windows 7, I open map editor, select the tibia forder and when the map is loading... crash... the program stop running and close...
How can I solve it?
Rep++ if you help me! :p

Does it close when you choose to not load the tibia.spr or whatever files into the configuration?

It may be that you are trying to load a Tibia 8.54 .spr/.dat/whatever file, when the map editor asks for 8.50, it may cause crashes.

Im sure im using the tibia 8.50 files, I downloaded it from tibiaclient.com
And it close when that finish to load the map. But the map editor dont open it.
Screen:

Traslated: RME.exe stop running. Windows is searching a solution for the problem.
I need to use it :(

Last edited:
Uninstall it and reinstall it, and then when it asks for Tibia 8.50 version link, click cancel and see if it still crashes.

No, I click on accept and select the tibia directory.

On my old computer it run 100% but slowly because is a bad computer.

Then try clicking cancel and see if it crashes.

Also I tried running it on Windows 7, and it worked fine, so it must be something that you've either done, or have something to do with your computer.

Clicking cancel it run but I cant see the tiles. And opening a map it need to select the tibia .spr/.dat :S

Well then we at least know that the problem lies in that the program crashes when trying to load/read the spr/dat from the tibia client.

Try reinstalling tibia 8.50, and installing it into another directory like...
C:\Program Files\Tibia850\

Then read from that folder and see if it crashes.

Test 1: rme installed on C:/ and tibia on C:/.
Fail

Test 2: rme instelled on C:/Program Files/ and tibia on C:/Program Files/.
Fail

Test 3: rme installed on C:/ and tibia on C:/Program Files/.
Fail

right mouse click on rme.exe ->properties->compatibility ->select windows xp serviece pack 2...then open again and it works... rpe me if i helped

Back