• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with [TFS 0.1] 10.37

Reaction score
TFS 1.0*

I attempted to use 2 releases compiled by other people on here on 10.37 and every time I get the same error.

http://otland.net/threads/10-37-real-map-server-with-roshamuul-tfs-1-0.212019/
and
http://otland.net/threads/10-36-10-37-latest-tfs-1-0-clean-x64-x32.212095/

Whenever I attempt to connect while the ports are set to [192.168.x.xx(my ipv4) and 127.0.0.1) it will work, but for others it will not. Then vice-versa when I set the ports to my actual ip/no-ip, but never both, as well the player list pops up in both situations but won't let you connect and prompts an error. Does anyone have the solution for this? I honestly tried everything and it was working perfectly fine before I updated(9.81 tfs 0.2.13), I also have all these ports forwarded : 7171,7172,443,80,3306 both TCP and UDP. I get no errors on console and the error i'm getting is 10031 in game when trying to connect.

Last edited:
Solution
You have to specify the global IP in config.lua for others to be able to connect. If you can't connect with your global IP; then there's a workaround.

Specify your domain as ip in config.lua, it would look something like:
ip = "example.com"

Then add this to your hosts file (/etc/hosts in Unix-like operating systems, C:/Windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts in Windows):
192.168.0.1 example.com
I'm feeling stupid now :( Can't fix it myself.

My host file looks like this

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
192.168.1.4 localhost

And I set in config.lua my Global IP from whatsmyip.net.

What's wrong here?

Edit. Looks like it was OTClient problem.

Mind explaining how you fixed it?

You have to specify the global IP in config.lua for others to be able to connect. If you can't connect with your global IP; then there's a workaround.

Specify your domain as ip in config.lua, it would look something like:
ip = "example.com"

Then add this to your hosts file (/etc/hosts in Unix-like operating systems, C:/Windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts in Windows):
192.168.0.1 example.com

If this still does not work, what can I do?

Same problem here ! If i use localhost 127.0.0.1 i cna log in ppl cnat if i set my ip in config (my global ip) Other ppl cna connetc and i cant Wtf is that ?

I'm having a similar, yet slightly off challenge. Let me preface this with stating I am running TFS, although I'm not sure which version, but x64 for Tibia 8.60. This runs on a separate machine than the PC I play from which has a static IP address and is on the same network as my PC. I have both ports 7171 and 7172 forwarded to my server's static IP address via both TCP and UDP as well as ports for mySQL and Apache opened via TCP. I've setup a dynamic DNS with software to keep it updated to my current WAN.

The server launches normally as I've seen it do the opposite when having trouble with the database. I'm able to login and pull up a character list which shows Account Manager (Offline). I try to login and after a short delay I get the error "Cannot connect to the game server. Error: Connection timed out. (10060)"

Any ideas?

Edit: So I'm able to login from my server, although now I'm getting SQL errors when attempting to create a character, but that's another issue. I'm still unable to login from my PC on the same network as my server.

Last edited:
Back