• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PROBLEM] Your server has to be online if you want to add it to our list!

Iarlog

Reaction score
Well so appearently, my Server is unable to be posted on otservlist.org, i opened the ports and i can even log in and play i´ve even played with my friends but it states that my server has to be online if i want to add it to our list, the ports are opened and ive even spent like 3 hours playing, any help?

Perhaps your statusProtocolPort is not 7171 in config.lua?

Well so appearently, my Server is unable to be posted on otservlist.org, i opened the ports and i can even log in and play i´ve even played with my friends but it states that my server has to be online if i want to add it to our list, the ports are opened and ive even spent like 3 hours playing, any help?

Are you sure you're using the correct IP address? The ones your friends use to log in? and yes, as Znote said, make sure it's 7171
EDIT: also make sure your external IP adress was not changed.

Back