• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Problems compiling 0.4 on Winx32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grehy

Killroy
Reaction score
http://i36.tinypic.com/2vmcax4.jpg

I've tried a couple different revs, I'm using the same version of dev I have used to compile 0.4 source in the past (stians repack). The only thing I've noticed is the console doesn't show my local ip address<es> like the downloaded console .exe I've been using. It will show a runtime error in the console if I don't try to log in, how ever if I try to connect then it will crash how it did in the screenshot. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong when compiling?

I'm not sure... I've been trying to compile the latest sources cause I wanted autostack and also I use custom sprites for shoot effects/magic effects so I gotta edit and compile often but I can't even compile mine before editing. I haven't had any issues with what you've got an issue with though. It'd be useful to find an answer just in case I find the same problem.

Try compile a debug version, and see log file.
are you try re-new your dev-cpp cache (delete c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\dev-ccp folder)

I haven't seen anyone else with this problem though? I've tried 3 different revs including the latest one, I don't think they would all just not work

I tried the latest and it doesn't work. I think there's some errors. After all, they weren't supposed to release the newest version of TFS yet.

New errors with latest;

Code:
g++.exe -c ../container.cpp -o obj//container.o -I"include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

../container.cpp: In member function `virtual Item* Container::findRecursiveItem(uint16_t, uint16_t)':
../container.cpp:797: error: no match for 'operator!=' in 'it != std::list<_Tp, _Alloc>::rend() [with _Tp = Item*, _Alloc = std::allocator<Item*>]()'

../container.cpp:807: error: `item' was not declared in this scope

mingw32-make: *** [obj//container.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

I was able to fix one myself but I still have these

I compiled on this computer too which is Win 7 and sent the .exe to myself, same problem so I guess it would be the compiler I'm using? I'm using the newest repack thing from stian and not changing any settings, opening the .dev file and pressing compile

can you upload your .exe file to speedyshare, i can test it for you. for compiler, try delete dev-cpp cache, del obj folder (in yoursource/dev-cpp) and re-compile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back