• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with Gesior.

Robin

Reaction score
First I feel sorry for humans who learn PHP. Not in a bad way. Because it is brainwashing.
Now, I'm trying to get Gesior working for TFS 0.4.

I am using Gesior 0.3.6 and it worked to install it. Now im stuck with 2 problems.

Problem 1
When I try to create an account this shows up:
To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from http://recaptcha.net/api/getkey

Now I went and got a key, but where should I put it? I searched around and people said config.php. But I don't got a config.php I got config-and-functions.php

So where should I put these keys and what else should I do to make this work? Please exact guiding.

Problem 2
When I press "Create Character" It comes up Server 1, Server 2, Server 3. Where can I remove this? I only have 1 server.

And when I choose Server 1 and create my char. It's not working to log in to the game server.

Sometimes I just hate this shit.

Rep + Donator items to the one that helps me.

1. config.php is in htdocs/config/

If you're using UniServ and not XAMPP, htdocs is called www
    config.php
    Then add them?
    PHP:
    //reCAPTCHA
    $config['site']['publickey'] = 'public key goes here'; // Public Key
    $config['site']['privkey'] = 'private key goes here'; // Private Key To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from http://recaptcha.net/api/getkey
  2. in config.php, change:
    PHP:
    $config['site']['worlds'] = array(0 => 'Server Name', 1 => 'Server Name 1', 2 => 'Server Name 2');
    to:
    PHP:
    $config['site']['worlds'] = array(0 => 'Server Name');

Last edited:
God bless if, to shut down your OT already, since you don't even know how to check paths lol. That has nothing to do with php though.

Back