• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with phpMyAdmin

Jalorius

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
So.. I've compiled all files and have everything working just having one slight problem with having access to changing/adding accounts to my database.

Currently, my server is up and running but I am unable to log in due to this issue. Every time I go to access my accounts I get an error:

d9206c1eac.png

What can I do in order to get this to work?

Cheers,
Jal~

I'm in my server database. I'm not sure what's going on tbh. First time trying to get a 1.0 TFS server up and running.

Is there something I need to edit in this?

SELECT `prefs` FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_table_uiprefs` WHERE `username` = 'root' AND `db_name` = 'divinity' AND `table_name` = 'accounts'

Last edited:
first off, why don't you use AAC website ? second, this query is doing stuff in "phpmyadmin" database, which is not a place to edit, you shuldn't even touch that database, i guess your db name is divinity from the query, so go into ur DB, then into table called "accounts" and there you can do stuff with your / other account.

Which AAC website would you recommend? I've already tried getting one up and running, but it seems like I'm just a magnet for errors haha.

I'd go with pandaac but they still didn't finish & release stable version for tfs 1.2. For now the best thing is Gesior2012 i think. Code is quite old but it does the job well :)

Back