• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniperfox

Reaction score
When i look at this thread i can only look at the first page.
And when i want to look at this or this thread i get a message saying "The specified thread does not exist."
Is this just me, or are there others with the same problem?

Do you mean this thread you just made? There is only 1 page. About your other problem... I don't have that problem, try contact the administrator.

It doesn't happen for me, perhaps you tried to view a thread that got deleted before you refreshed page?

The first problem started yesterday, the second one i already have for a few days.
I did nothing strange, that could have started it.
And i have tested it with internet explorer and it gives me the same problems, so i guess there is something wrong with the forum or my account.

Edit: Replying to the thread works, but i can still only see the first page.

its because a mod hasnt approved the post, i can view the thread but its a red background, like all the mod applications which cant be viewed, if i was to approve the post then it would be viewable.

I have no idea what your problem is, but I noticed something with subfolders when I created virtualhost and just fixed it, so check if it solved your problem, if not please try to explain with more details.

I still have the problem.
Some info with screenshots:

Image 1
As you can see on this picture the number of replies are way off.

Image 2
There are no pagenumbers in the thread.

Image 3
When i klick on new reply i can see the last 10 replies in the thread.
And as u can see i can post in the thread.

I also tried adding &page=* behind the thread url but that just gets me redirected to the first page.

maybe ur browser?
dunno lol must check everything xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back