• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project Abraham

Jeffro

Alpha
Reaction score
Project Abraham
Custom Map, Monsters, Bosses, Quests, Items, Vocations, and Spells!

This is just a solo project I am working on alone. Nothing I'm 100% serious about but still going to give it my 100% when I do work on it. So I had figured I'd make a discussion thread, thinking someone may find an interest in this. So enjoy.

Server Tests
[1.20.15]Private Server Test: Fixed Mapping Bugs, Minor Script Bugs

Gallery: Link

Update Log
Code:
4.11-
[*]Left Florida with a painful infection. Progress was halted even longer. Finally picking it back up slowly.
[*]Added 7 new monsters and 3 new bosses.(Dwarfs, Deathly Warriors)
[*]New image added to gallery.
3.24-
[*]I will be in Flordia for a week visiting family for my birthday, hurray 22! So production is put to a pause for a little while. I'll be working on small codes here and there, but as soon as I get home, I will pick up the process again.
3.23-
[*]Removed Tibia guild system. Added 5 guilds which you'll be able to join ingame. (Bloodlust, Holy Family, Champions League, Brotherhood, and Dragon Convenient) This is to allow people to become friends easily.
[*]Added 5 new missions. (25 Frogs, 150 Orcs, 200 Green Dragons, 400 Knights, and 550 Arachnids)
[*]Added 15 new monsters and 5 new bosses. (Orcs and Earthlings)
3.22-
[*]Added 11 new monsters and 3 new bosses.(Outlaws and Knights)
3.21-
[*]Added 13 new monsters and 3 new bosses.(Frogs, Arachnids, and Dragons)
[*]Added 4 new npc's. (Banker and 3 Loot Sellers)
3.20-
[*]Added 2 new npc's. (Promotions and Task Manager) Task haven't been added. Promotion's haven't been setup.
3.18-
[*]Added 1 raid temple. (Orshabaal, Morgaroth, and Ghazbaran) Cost 30 raid points + 10 minute exhaustion.
3.14-
[*]Added 1 new quest. (Abraham)
3.13-
[*]Added raid currency. Silver = 5, Gold = 15. Each boss has the chance to drop either 1 Silver Raid Token or 1 Golden Raid Token.

Last edited:
Future Updates
Code:
[*]Will be adding new screenshots of server with updated monsters.
[*]Also will be furthering the information about this server.

Server System
Character Creation
When a player is created. It will start out at level 1. You will be prompted to select your vocation at first login.
At the character set-up, the player will also have to decide his choice of play style.

Vocations
A player will have the choice of deciding to play as a Guardian, an Archer, and a Sorcerer.
In the future, I will be adding more vocations such as: Warrior, Templar, Priest, and a Summoner.
I haven't fully worked out the future vocations, so I wont be releasing any information on them till I decide.

Guardian: Guardian's hold the ability to sustain large amounts of damage and heal, but lack in attack damage.

Archer: Archer's hold the ability of long range attacks and swiftness. The higher you build your class, the faster
the Archer's abilities become, ie. attack and movement speed.

Sorcerer: A Sorcerer lacks in durability, but makes up with it's knowledge. The Sorcerer holds the ability to cast large AoE fire and targeted death strikes.

Play Style
This is a new feature which I feel many players will like. At the beginning, you will have to decide rather if you want to play as "RPG" or "EVO," with no influence on any of the rates.
The choice you make isn't written in stone either. Later on after you complete the main quest, you have the ability of paying 1 million gold coins to change your play style.
I'm sure most of you understand what I mean by this, but encase you don't, and don't feel bad about this.

RPG: Role-Playing, you won't be able to use the teleporters.
You will have to walk through the vast and rich continent of Euroa fighting monsters and finding hidden quests.

EVO
: Also known as "Evolution." You will have access to a room full of teleporters. Which obviously transports a player to certain locations which can contain spawns or the current quest a player is working on.

More information to be added.

Last edited:
"Custom Map, Monsters, Bosses, Quests, Items, Vocations, and Spells!"
As soon as I saw that you got me hooked! I would love to see some more information or even some screenshots!
You have some pretty nice maps, but I noticed that I only saw regular monsters? :eek::(

I think you have a chance here to make something great. :)

"Custom Map, Monsters, Bosses, Quests, Items, Vocations, and Spells!"
As soon as I saw that you got me hooked! I would love to see some more information or even some screenshots!
You have some pretty nice maps, but I noticed that I only saw regular monsters? :eek::(
Purely because it was for testing. All the creatures in the current gallery have been replaced. But I'm glad you like it so far. I have a flight to Florida in a few hours, maybe then I'll work on adding more information for you guys. Appreciate your regards!
I think you have a chance here to make something great. :)
I'm glad someone else thinks so. I wanted to make something new which people can enjoy playing.

Awesome! I had a feeling they might be place holder monsters but I had to make sure. It would be wonderful to see all monsters are custom, or at least most. ;)

Awesome! I had a feeling they might be place holder monsters but I had to make sure. It would be wonderful to see all monsters are custom, or at least most. ;)

Correct! All the monsters will be custom, or at-least to some extent. And the extent being currently I kept 3 monsters from Tibia (Ghazbaran, Orshabaal, and Morgaroth.) Which are used in the raid temple. Basically for that slight nostalgia factor.

I also landed in Florida and during the flight I was able to write down some more information on the server for you guys. So probably tomorrow I'll update this thread with more information.

Correct! All the monsters will be custom, or at-least to some extent. And the extent being currently I kept 3 monsters from Tibia (Ghazbaran, Orshabaal, and Morgaroth.) Which are used in the raid temple. Basically for that slight nostalgia factor.

I also landed in Florida and during the flight I was able to write down some more information on the server for you guys. So probably tomorrow I'll update this thread with more information.
That's awesome man. Custom monsters can be as simple as changing the name, exp, and loot. It's not like you need custom sprites! Just wish more people would see that and use new creative monsters instead of boring bland ones that have been around for years and years. Nice to see that most monsters on here will be custom!

That's awesome man. Custom monsters can be as simple as changing the name, exp, and loot. It's not like you need custom sprites! Just wish more people would see that and use new creative monsters instead of boring bland ones that have been around for years and years. Nice to see that most monsters on here will be custom!
Looks sick man. Can't wait to see more on the OT.

Glad to here this! Only encourages me to work harder at it! Added some more server information. I know I said I'd add it yesterday but forgot to post it. So I posted it today. You can find it on the 2nd post titled "Server System." There is a lot more to add. But I'd rather add it in as I work on the server so I can better explain it.

Small update.
4:11
Beginning on the project again after a painful infection received while out of town.
Will be adding a new image to the gallery.

Back