• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Project: Kronia OT

Goltanna

Reaction score
There is a project i am working on, it's based on a war between humans, vampires, and werewolves, giving players the chance to choose a side. More details if interested but these are what i need as of now:

Mapper: capable of mapping good detailed caves and terrain. I want to see a little sample of what you can do. Vampires city and werewolves willl be based in different kind of caves areas and need those to be very detailed. I need 1 or 2 mappers ASAP

Scripter: I really need someone with some good experience in this area. i need you to be able to change vocations, weapon uses, spells, restrictions on what some monsters can actually attack, and some other advanced stuff. msg me for some details on the advance stuff.

Most i can do myself for the most part and other people already prepared to help.

goals to addin:

-Economy System for players to open shops
-Add skills such as smithing,mining, farming, etc.
-Upgradable weapons/armor
-advanced war system
-rebirth system
-special spells/summons based on what you choose to be

this is the short list.

PM me if ur interested. defintly could use the help and wanna learn at the same time. hoping to make this a well made and successful project :D

Checklist:
Hoster

Last edited:
not bad. only thing is tho, that screenshot said its unfinished. any pics of some finished work? from what i saw tho, looks pretty good

atm he is internet is gone for a few days but prob soon you can contact him!
or maybe not:p im not sure if he has internet or not yet:p

Back