• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project]Old School Rl map?

Beef Jerky

Reaction score
Im in the making of an Old 7.6 rl map server just wondering how many people miss the old servers?

If all the others 7.4 servers close i'd defintly play a 7.4 server.

If all the others 7.4 servers close i'd defintly play a 7.4 server.

From what I know there aren't any good servers up now. Maybe realsoft or classictibia but they both seems like they're dieing (not speaking from own experience though).

Well, For the thing about Botters u could Always make a Bot system, u can PM me and i'll tell u how.

I'm down for a 7.4 server, and there is many oldschoolers but people dont play the oldschool servers that are out atm because of problems with the gm's, servers and ryan i guess lol

Open tibia servers 7.4 or 7.6, are always fun,good old days, where it took good timeing and skills to kill someone, or the Fun of runing away from places because of people luring..
Or getting that 1st level 100!!
But things take the fun away from it,

It sucks with the Aim bot's But, Not much we can do but Ban them, we can just mostly Watch and ban.
As for botting, there are smart-ways u can control the % of ppl botting in your server, from making a scirpt urself, to People taking the Respected power, and making a Team to hunt down and Kill botters.

But most importantally, U need to think outside the box sometimes...

You see all these Rl maps, Are making the Same Name for diff People.. Theres too many RL maps, with Problems, or a failed map, There For, Taking into a % that 90% of all RL maps from 7.6-8.54, Dont do so well, is the Lack of Listening skills, and Just taking the time to Clear ur head, and Think about The server, Listening to ur gut, and Making a Discussion Post or so..
I think its good that, your making a RL map, And 98% sure I'll join. But there are a lot of things u can do, for ur map to become something like Classictibia.com or Even better,
Good Luck,

Back