• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project Regicide

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an outfit bug
  • Fixed map base wall issues
  • Fixed player outfits not changing when leaving battle
  • Fixed configuration stuff
  • Fixed OTBM loading issue

Additions
  • Added respawn immunity

-Credits to BeniS for bug fixes and additional updates

@J.Dre; Had a setting set to the wrong thing, now you don't have to join to view content.

It is a .GIF so please watch, 4.5 seconds long.
One of the tactical entrances
S-5frw.gif

great idea. one question - will there be a system that lets you identify which players have played a significant amount

in an example, awarding addons for things like achievements.

ahahahaha, yeah, msvc is STRAAAAAANGE one
I will follow your progress for sure, it seems to be something interesting

Haven't been working on it lately, BeniS has just had his wisdom teeth pulled out and I've been pretty busy :)

Love to see progress, keep it up, don't make it too big from the start so it will be finished. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Love to see progress, keep it up, don't make it too big from the start so it will be finished. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Well when the server is launched we will have just 1 or 2 game-modes (Team Deathmatch, else known as Regicide. Changes have been made so it's not plain). I do consider making a FFA map for like 8 people. The server will have to make some money somehow to keep up so I'm possibly going to charge for some alternative maps/game-modes (sort of like DLC), the price will be quite low but I realise that people don't have credit cards/paypal so there'll probably be a system ingame that you get points from (an ingame donation currency, earned by kills).

When I say cheap I mean like 0.50 EUR/USD.

Private accounts will be available at a little higher cost. Probably 1.00 EUR/USD

Looking for developers to help out while I am very busy with my paid work :p Message me or Peroxide if you are keen to help out. The server has had a good start in terms of development, I just need someone else to take over until I'm back.

Back