• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project X Summ - Cyko - Shawak - XPRIMEX - Mindrage Production!

You going to give it a try?

• Yes

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@shawak
Wanna see the best OT web page ever !! :D

@topic
Can't wait for it to be on !! Good luck guys !! And I recommend that you upload screens often so we can give ya some motivation :p

Well the timing is really tight. Since our main programmer Summ is in holiday for a week. Can't really update you guys.

If this gets finished im certain this will be great, especially now that cykotitan is working on it!
I wish you good luck guys!

/\ as he said.

I going to change nickname at otland, since ive been mixed with Cykotitan alot.

About the project, it has been frozen since it to little free time to working on it.

I'm waiting for more pictures from the same game.
I'm curious how it looks like in practice.

/\ as he said.

About the project, it has been frozen since it to little free time to working on it.
Wait, You are not cykotitan?
Obvious pun

I lured everyone that i were Cykotitan which has 16k posts fully repped and knows everything. How is that fcking possible xD

/\ as he said.

So it's basically dead.

Back