• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project X Summ - Cyko - Shawak - XPRIMEX - Mindrage Production!

You going to give it a try?

• Yes

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, we wont release all champions on first release :) Adding new champion will take 7-21 days! To not release everything to fast.

I find it pretty funny that your champions are just 2 monsters combined, I'm not saying it's bad or anything just thought it was kind of funny. Good job though, I have a feeling this is going to be a super awesome server!

This will probably be worth trying, keep the monsters sprites just for the fun of it ;)

I can't believe how long have you guys get :D this is amazing. still as a fan of RPG i believe you guys are wasting your time, in which you could invest doing an RPG with those skills!
still grate job guys :p i will definitely give it a shot :D

Well for me, MOBA is rpg :)

As it is, is not.
MOBA= Multiplier Online Battle Arena
RPG= ROLE! playing game

make me mad? lol how so? :/,i dont understand what you meant them

The website is up now, currently only with news system and server status. Put much coding work into secure. We don't got any domain yet so it will stay unpublic first.

It's been alot of exams these weeks so some members were focusing on school. should be more activity this week I presume

There is progress everyday. But something which we can't provide screenshots on :) Net yet.

Back