• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Protection for Ping/DDoS

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Yesterday my friends server got pinged by a Polak;)

Is there any good protection program.. also

a firewall but it doesn't help alot... there's experienced pingers...that pings the server 24/7

Is there any nice/good protection for this

Post the program or program name here.

Thanks,
Zonet.

DDoS is illegal!? trace him lol and report to ISP and the problem is solved..

well .. that guy is pinging with 1000+ computers if the net is going slower , he hacks into the computers made a lil shortcut to ping the ip adress and so on and he hides it..

when he wants to ping you.. just run the virus program what he made and it will run the ping programs and u got DDoS'ed u got no help for real..

I think NASA's Firewall will just help :wub:

DDoS is illegal!? trace him lol and report to ISP and the problem is solved..

well .. that guy is pinging with 1000+ computers if the net is going slower , he hacks into the computers made a lil shortcut to ping the ip adress and so on and he hides it..

when he wants to ping you.. just run the virus program what he made and it will run the ping programs and u got DDoS'ed u got no help for real..

I think NASA's Firewall will just help :wub:

Bullshit lol if it GOES SLOWER you don't require 1000 computers, atleast 3 would do it in many cases :) But if server INSTALTY crash he might have 20~ computers ;>

if u got a dedicated server contact them then and say that ur server is under attacks if u have ovh/kimsufi they for sure will take care of it

u are using ovh ? then check at the site ovh what is ur inbound and outbound and what is ur cpu /ram usage during the attack.

@Pieta

I dont got a dedicated server yet.
But i'm planing to buy one and my friends bought one for himself.. but his getting pinged everyday..

u are using windows right ? so check ctrl + alt + delete during the attack and see what is much higher then before attack.

It won't help..
I also installed peer guardian 2 blocked ICMP Traffic and all those shit but it didnt help! Got DDoS'ed got his IP and range-banned him!

What's the name of Heet's program that he showed us at the first page of this thread?
I think thats usefull and could help!

Back