• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Puritania OT!

Shawno0

Reaction score
IP: Puritania.Mine.Nu
Client: 8.50

I've been working on this ot for some time now, worked out alot of problems and its almost perfect!

Its Real Map, Exp stages:

starting 300x, ending at 5x @ lvl 250+

Added a training island that can be accessed from any boat of a major city.

Added Soya the seller in the middle of Thais towncenter.

Addoner has been places on the second floor of Thais Dp, and goes by the Real Tibia addon system, same items for the addons.

Almost every quest is working perfectly, but if you happen to stumble across one please message a GM and we'll have it fixed in no time ^^

It has a 100% working Annihilator, tried and tested by the Gm team, annihilation bear in the present box, only 1 reward per person etc~

I have edited some spells and implemented some of my own:

Ultimate Explosion (exevo gran mas vis) - Old style physical damage, old style graphic + old style damage calculator.

Sudden Death Rune - Old style physical damage + old style damage calculator.

Eternal Winter - Edited to use the same old style damage calculator.

Static Wave (Exori Vis Mas) ~New Spell for Knight!~ - Level 150, creates an energy area equal to that of Groundshaker, dealing slightly less damage than Fierce Berserk, costing 500 mana.

All party buffs 100% working + Sorcerers and Druids buff improved; Sorcerers buff now increases magic level by 10 instead of 1, and druids buff now heals 100 damage every 2 seconds instead of 20.

Burst arrows have been edited so as that they deal physical damage with the old damage calculator so as that they are useful to mages again.

And many many more things to come ^^

Community Managers are: Armadem, Gemantria

Gods are: Rhovan, and myself, Victor.

Enjoy my server! ^^

Last edited:
Back