• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Pvp-Enforced Problem! Please I Need Help.

Nekhron09

Reaction score
Hello..i need some help with my server. Im hosting a war server and my pvp-e system is working the way i wanted it to. Right now the problem is that when people pk eachother the person has to be a higher level then them to get exp, And if the person is too high of a lvl then the lower level doesnt get any exp. I would like it to be any level can kill any level and get exp but if the person is lower then they get less exp and if person is higher then they get more exp. Please otland help me out, this concept is the basis of my server lol.:( Im useing Arbee's Ot 8.00

Last edited:
At the moment I do not think they is any easy way to do this. Thats now how the PVPE experience works in tibia so thats not how they are going to program the servers. You are going to have to edit the source code if you want what you explained.

Well it would be nice to find someone who knows things about eddting sources. Or if someone could give me a link to a tutorial on it that would be helpful.:thumbup:

actually you could probably fix this with an creaturescripts with Playerdeath..

but then again you would need someone who knows a bit of lua to help u :p

ask Slawkens or Chojrak

Back