• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quest Idea: Your opinion please.

Is this a decent idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elda Swok

Searching New Project
Reaction score
So I've got what I think is a pretty decent idea for a quest for an RPG style quest. I would like a little feedback on what everyone thinks about such a quest. Here's my idea.
  • There are 7 Pharaohs in tibia.
  • Thus allowing 7 tombs total with a Pharaoh in each tomb.
  • I want to make this quest with a team style focus, so with a requirement of a minimum of 4 players to do the quest you must clear 6 tombs and collect the 6 items that each Pharaoh drops.
  • Each player is required to have all 6 items. So you would need to clear a minimum of 24 total Pharaohs.
  • While each tomb needs a special item to get to the floor holding the Boss a riddle is placed to tell you what item you need.
  • Example: "Only those who have slain a demon and posses the proof of their death may enter the chamber of 'Pharaoh'" -- Demonic Soul.
  • After collecting all 6 items for each player, you travel to a teleport strategically placed where you enter a chamber with a special tile, upon stepping on it, it will remove the items from your character opening a passage to a staircase into the 7th tomb. Where the final Pharaoh is located.
  • Fighting stronger monsters than the other tombs you will fight your way to the boss and collect the loot which is given to an npc in exchange for a special item.
Im not sure if this is described well enough to understand so if you have questions please ask. I would love to hear opinions!

Back