• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Questing: The Party [Poll]

What is your ideal amount of players for a quest?

• 1-2 players

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 3-5 players

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • 6-9 players

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 10+ players

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Chonono

Brandnew Member
Reaction score
Hi folks! This post is related to the others "Questing" threads I've just made so please vote in all four polls what your ideal kind of quest is in order to have an accurate idea of what you want! =)

Questing: The Duration
Questing: The Complexity
Questing: The Rewards

So in Questing: The Party I would like to discuss with you the ideal amount of players when doing a quest designed for their level. Do you like adventures with big parties or do you prefer Rambo style, doing it all by your own? It is also important to have into consideration the population of an OT server, since it's not as big as what you get in a normal Tibia server.

Please comment your response! =)

Last edited:
It depends on the difficulty most of the time.

Level 10-20 quests should be soloable
Level 20-40 could still be soloable but may require 1-2 players.
Level 40-60 should be 3-4 players
Level 60-100 could be 3-6
Level 100+ 5+

I am unfortunately a lone wolf in games, so gathering and playing big groups is rather annoying to me, but I sometimes play in small groups. However MMO keep players by social bounds, so it would be unwise to ignore teamplay. So I cast my vote on 3-5 players.

@Peroxide That's an interesting way of looking at it. It still depends a lot on the kind of server I think. With a low-exp ratio the curve should also be lowered no the level side.

@Gall I like teamplaying and like you said, social bounds are very important in MMORPGs, but that doesn't mean all quests should be based on teamplay. I'm just trying to find out what would be a "balanced" quest where most of the people can enjoy :p

What do you think about quests like Jakundaf desert quest (10k quest) in Cip Tibia?

Back