• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

aennaylor

Reaction score
I've been looking everywhere for information about how to remove my account from this site and have had no luck. Can someone please help me?!

I've been looking everywhere for information about how to remove my account from this site and have had no luck. Can someone please help me?!

Well.. this is uh... first seeing this sort of question, but as Scarlet said. Just stop using the account.

Step 1;
c8BaUWr.png

Step 2;
LKERj4.png

> joins in 2008
> literally never uses his acc
> logs in to delete it
> makes thread asking how to delete it

lol

The reasoning behind there not being a delete function for accounts is that this is a community board. You can read threads that were made years ago. It's also kind of like an archive, if a user with 3,000 posts were to one day decide to delete his account, our archive loses 3,000 perhaps useful posts. So there will be no account deletions, only permanent bans.

Red

Its like a libary each one have a book ahah with many thrend title post comments :D rep=rate of the book

So this is against laws of EU.

The reasoning behind there not being a delete function for accounts is that this is a community board. You can read threads that were made years ago. It's also kind of like an archive, if a user with 3,000 posts were to one day decide to delete his account, our archive loses 3,000 perhaps useful posts. So there will be no account deletions, only permanent bans.

Red
and if ur hacked people can delete ur acc ^_^

DUDE, PLEASE CHANGE UR AVATAR!
EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THE ASS INSTEAD OF THE COMMENT AND THEN STOP THINKING OF WHAT IM GOING TO WRITE!!! DAMN UUUU

@topic
Why exactly do u want to delete it? Maybe u will come back one day? The old u are, the better it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back