• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Closing - Selling the server.

Arli just needs a good trusting team then to get radonia to where it needs to be.

To get the server running all he would need to do would be add the spawns on the therenia(?) parts of the map. Make individual NPCS. Fix the existing map bugs. (He would know most of them too. Cause he's played the server for so long.)

Keep Radonia mysterious though. As it has always been. (The strong spawns being hidden, Dont give away quest information etc...)
Don't add ridiculous spawns and ruin radonia. PLEASE

Don't worry guys. I won't ruin Radonia's reputation! I promise it. I will do my best to keep it up and on going.

Noobs.......

Radonia Owners you should reset EVERYTHING!!!!

And Get More Ppl to join team.. and buy a decicated host in the usa... and host it.......

They are too experienced to deal with OTS, right dude? :p

ONCE AGAIN
280 BUCKS!

280 U.S. dollars = 1 784.09858 Swedish kronor

EDIT: The map and scripts are worth alot more in my opinion, and I didn't like that it was sold for only 280 USD. It's possible that we (the Radonia team, not Arlianin) run will Radonia again as a fun server with high rates, then we'll of course add more high level spawns to the map etc., but don't expect it too soon.

Haha thats great sell the server and them host it again :d

I told Souldrainer to let the buyer know that we will host it again because the price was so low, so Arlinin should know about it and if he bought it I don't think he has anything against that.

I got nothing against having Radonia up again. So Just making it notice that Soulie did tell me :)

Back