• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Closing - Selling the server.

Souldrainer

Radonia~
Reaction score
As The thread title says we've decided on closing for various reasons. One of them being that after all these years with OT you want to develop and maybe do something else.

Lets get right to point.
We will sell the server stuff. The map and all the lua and XML.
The curent bid is at 270$ made by Arlianin

Info thats needed:

5 years of development
I Cleaned up the map from excess water and Dirt, etc.
67 MB map
365kb spawn
9 Custom monsters.
Many actions (big and small)
Many Walkscripts around the world.
Over 150 NPC
Around 100 quests
5 Cities with infrastructure etc.
Many hunting spots.
Including cool and fun quests.
Auto saving systems.
Elevators that move automatic
Npc talk without focus, yells to attract customers.
New styles of quests not even existing in Tibia.
Very easy to use systems for setting up quests.
Detailed lists about all Storage, Unique, Action and Key values.
Systems configured to adapt to the infrastructure.
A lot of secrets and fun.

Everyone that'd played more then 30 minutes love the server.

Minmap from 16/5 - 2008 (Updating soon)

Last edited:
What?!.. Several months of waiting and this? :(

Ok, now I am very dissappointed..

I hope that some good person makes good use of the server…
Although he will not be the same without the good personnel who before had

Release it then that people can host there own radonia server and keep the map up. nobody will buy it from you :D

Release it then that people can host there own radonia server and keep the map up. nobody will buy it from you :D

What do you know about that? Please explain to me where you have gotten that knowledge. I would buy it. If it was for a reasonable ammount of money. And if I've had a computer and connection.

Edit: And to give out the server to everyone is the worst thing that can happen in my eyes. Alot of bad Radonia servers everywhere. I think you all know the old Armoni map.. That was a quite nice map before everyone got it and made small changes to it.

I expected this.

This is the last confirmation I needed to switch from tibia to Wow.
The only reason I kept playing tibia was just to wait for the Radonia server to come up.

Cya guys. Quit tibia.

Here comes Wow. :D

what do you think? they close the server and continue develope their own client? i had a nice time playing your server soulie... bb

any prices? :D maybe we all donate some money, and you will release it for the public? xD

Im intrested in hosting this server :p

Soon got 3 dedicated servers <3

If I get a good connection in south norway, 3 dedicated server + 1 server computer with a reasonable internett.

Got one computer that im using all the time, and one computer that is my server computer (at home with me) I payed 160 euro to mokerhamer, and can borrow his server computer once that comp is up and running, soon 2 dedicated servers from leaseweb, hosted with 100mb uplink from netherland aswell :)

Dude if you buy it your "stupid" sry to say that this way ^_^

to buy an OT haven't heard anything that rediculous

What do you know about that? Please explain to me where you have gotten that knowledge. I would buy it. If it was for a reasonable ammount of money. And if I've had a computer and connection.

Edit: And to give out the server to everyone is the worst thing that can happen in my eyes. Alot of bad Radonia servers everywhere. I think you all know the old Armoni map.. That was a quite nice map before everyone got it and made small changes to it.

Sry for double post first off. btu you must be stupid to to buy sometihg like that :D . To buy an OT ^^ soundls like the idea of a kid on youtube who was trying to sell a copy of a rl map of tibia ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Buying an OT, is ridiculous is my eyes, unless your making the cash back by donation, or buying special features.
If your going to buy this server, i'd make the donation system by gesior.

/Jake.