• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Closing - Selling the server.

Ya, well. Not exactly as it was before, since it'll have increased rates and a little less serious...

Ye. Radonia is meant to be a serious server. If its over 10x exp and Is less serious than the test. I wont bother playing either. Radonia Isnt meant for high exp and any kind of corruption. Like any Gms or Gods giving themself items will just lose the radonia feel.

I wont bother playing if its even anything under the quality of the Test Server.

And even the Test Server had major flaws.

Lastly. The Arena thing Needs to be removed. after level 100. You can spam heros for 100k in loot. Sell it.

Buy credits. Kill everything. Get Level 120 + 200k in loot.
And the cycle continues. The Arena is Lame. Very Super Uber Lame.

Theres no point in having the Radonia map if all people do is buy credits and sit in the arena ALL day.

Ye. Radonia is meant to be a serious server. If its over 10x exp and Is less serious than the test. I wont bother playing either. Radonia Isnt meant for high exp and any kind of corruption. Like any Gms or Gods giving themself items will just lose the radonia feel.

I wont bother playing if its even anything under the quality of the Test Server.

And even the Test Server had major flaws.

Lastly. The Arena thing Needs to be removed. after level 100. You can spam heros for 100k in loot. Sell it.

Buy credits. Kill everything. Get Level 120 + 200k in loot.
And the cycle continues. The Arena is Lame. Very Super Uber Lame.

Theres no point in having the Radonia map if all people do is buy credits and sit in the arena ALL day.

Well, if the server is as serious is it used to be you dont have to worry about that yet since it will take a while for someone to get lvl 120.

And I dont know anyone that did that when the server was online a couple of months ago..

Well, if the server is as serious is it used to be you dont have to worry about that yet since it will take a while for someone to get lvl 120.

And I dont know anyone that did that when the server was online a couple of months ago..

Jones and Bonestorm did... ;)

Arlianin i really hope you keep the original exp rates, i even saw you complaining about to high rates on testserver....

Test Server was whack.

Bugs Gallore

Guys, me has placed the server online sometimes during the day. To test a few things. I already fixed a few bugs and I am working in fixing an eating bug and a bug on the 8.21 items.

IP: Aleria.hopto.org

expect lagg btw!

Guys, me has placed the server online sometimes during the day. To test a few things. I already fixed a few bugs and I am working in fixing an eating bug and a bug on the 8.21 items.

IP: Aleria.hopto.org

expect lagg btw!

Haha 0,001 mbit? :p

Im getting more and more disappointed with every post.