• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Closing - Selling the server.

I am only placing it online a few times during the day so that I can test new things, fix bug, find bugs.

Hey Arlianin, I will still be scripter if you wish? :D Because I guess your very serious about this right?

Ye. Radonia is meant to be a serious server. If its over 10x exp and Is less serious than the test. I wont bother playing either. Radonia Isnt meant for high exp and any kind of corruption. Like any Gms or Gods giving themself items will just lose the radonia feel.

I wont bother playing if its even anything under the quality of the Test Server.

And even the Test Server had major flaws.

Lastly. The Arena thing Needs to be removed. after level 100. You can spam heros for 100k in loot. Sell it.

Buy credits. Kill everything. Get Level 120 + 200k in loot.
And the cycle continues. The Arena is Lame. Very Super Uber Lame.

Theres no point in having the Radonia map if all people do is buy credits and sit in the arena ALL day.

Go play original tibia then, or a another server. It's going to be a fun server and probably no arena shit so no corruptness but high rates and something else ;). And why you think radonia isn't made for high rates, eh?

High rates is crap. I can't stand Ots with everyone at lvl 300. Its retarded. And the playablility of the server is crap.

theres no point in hunting anymore. You can 3 hit everything. Get SO boring. All you have left is to pk everyone. Which in turn. Destroys the server.

Go play original tibia then, or a another server. It's going to be a fun server and probably no arena shit so no corruptness but high rates and something else ;). And why you think radonia isn't made for high rates, eh?

I agree with Korn. Aleria is stages to get lvl 20 fast. Also, loot rate on test server was x3 and that is why they got so good loot at heros. On Aleria it will be x2. Also, exp is ok at 10 or even 8. The Arena won't be removed but credits will have a higher price. Also, I am going to start working on a uber extreme arena for lvls 200 to lvl at.

Lastly, Sizaro has made 5000 new monster spawns and over 10 new areas. We are finishing the new continent and fixing a few minor bugs with npcs. Most have been fixed and since we not hired Colandus as our new Scripter we'll get it even faster. As soon as we find a reliable hoster with good connection or we get money to buy a dedicated host, we will place it online.

Now, please get back ontopic if you are not. Aleria will have a better pking system for high level wars. Also, if you have seen lvls 300 in Aleria, they will all get lowered in not much time. Reason? Because they were given free experience. Purpose? To test new scripts or monsters.

Kind Regards,
Arlianin

Last edited:
I agree with Korn. Aleria is stages to get lvl 20 fast. Also, loot rate on test server was x3 and that is why they got so good loot at heros. On Aleria it will be x2. Also, exp is ok at 10 or even 8. The Arena won't be removed but credits will have a higher price. Also, I am going to start working on a uber extreme arena for lvls 200 to lvl at.

Lastly, Sizaro has made 5000 new monster spawns and over 10 new areas. We are finishing the new continent and fixing a few minor bugs with npcs. Most have been fixed and since we not hired Colandus as our new Scripter we'll get it even faster. As soon as we find a reliable hoster with good connection or we get money to buy a dedicated host, we will place it online.

Now, please get back ontopic if you are not. Aleria will have a better pking system for high level wars. Also, if you have seen lvls 300 in Aleria, they will all get lowered in not much time. Reason? Because they were given free experience. Purpose? To test new scripts or monsters.

Kind Regards,
Arlianin

Heh. then I won't be playing Radonia.
You've ruined it arli.

Servers with everyone at lvl 100+ are absolutely shit.
And your imrpoving the arena? You like sitting in the arena spamming shit? Dude. the map is based on RPG.

Whats the fun if the only part of the map being used is the fucking arena.

You've screwed it.

Radonia was fun because it didn't have any PGing, no life, brs that screw up most servers. Radonia was noob free...

Last edited:
Just dont play ot in then Leo? I will atleast wait for the server to come up before I start whining like you..

Eh. Why bother if the server will just be one of those Spamming PA servers.

Spam a noob switch. Get lvl 200 in a few hours.
Own the Server. Create a Team.
Pa everyone and everything.
And walla. You have successfully turned a server into a lump of steaming shit.

Radonia was about RPG.
its not meant to be a bullshit server where you kill a coulple hydras. get an uber level and spend the rest of your days killing people.

The server hasn't even started yet and you somehow know how it is going to turn out? Nice

Great news!~
HiperKarma is getting us a dedicated host and he'll work as a hoster for us! We will officially open Aleria in a few days. Posibly, we'll have a 2 week test server to find bugs also.

Eke. Im just saying what I've been hearing so far has been dissappointing....

Sure I love the map. And I can't wait to explore the finished Therenia map.
But running around seeing everyone at lvl 200+ will just dissapoint me.

100% agreed

It's test..
We will reset anyways.

If it's on the test then its ok
Would suck if it would be on the "real" server
Where is it going to be hosted?

There a date of opening for the Test?

Znote said it's around 2 weeks until the host is available so I am hosting a test server. It's been online for 72 hours but I've done a reset each 24 hours so that the server or computer doesn't lag.