• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia needs new stuff!!

On a 4x server? >_>

Real Tibia is 1x exp and they got orshabaals too...
First they need to know a smart tactic and a high knight has to block it in a place where it's save for sorcerers/druids while they are shooting SD runes else they will die in seconds.

Last edited:
Yep, such things that attract people..doesnt need to be new or innovative. Just some fun stuff, like Annihilator, PoI-like quest and these things :/

You have to give a nice impresion from the begining, make a nice action script at the entrace of the temple; for example: the temple is a castle, and when you get near the door, it opens automatically. I know that this works :thumbup:.
I also agree with the raids, just for the fact that you know that the raid is happening, you get exited (you don't even have to be fighting in the raid).

Also, you could make something like an arena, depending on the level. That motivate you to keep growing level.

And you can make a weekly event, something like a MASS-PVP tournament, where you don't loss exp ofcourse, and the one who got more frags wins ^_^.

This things are very posible, I have them all in my server, wich is very popular !
You can also use my pet system but I think it's not for a server like radonia hehe.

Last edited:
As the title says.. the population has droped drasticaly... i would like to suggest a higher lootrate on weekends so ppl can join and enjoy!!
I would also like to see a few raids etc.. these are my opinions if anyone else would like to suggest go ahead... i only wish for the population to get higher once again!!

Radonia needs someone like me, an idealist.
Ask Therina team about me, heh. =]

Haha, Therina Team... We don't have anything to learn from a team with the age of Therina's. We've been around for ages more.

Plus, we already have a arena, its been around for 3 years...
We have a PVP arena as well where you can fight at no loss of experience, its been around for some time as well.

The Raids are not yet installed tho I'm busy with some other things.

I'm new with Therina. =] Idk how long the project has been in the works. Arena's.. They've had those since 7.1 bro. xD

Lmao, so what's setting Radonia apart from any other RPG server? The moving objects perhaps. Perhaps even the scripts when you kill rats in Rook. You're losing players for a reason, find out why and it'll grow again.

@ the Pvp Arena.
That is nothing new. =]

I do know why we're losing players and I do know whats to do to make it stop and make the population grow again. Its not a question in the field of fantasy or awareness, its a question of time.

Well, people like you and me got all the time in the world. So if it was only about time then it'd be done by now. The players haven't increased any since I first stepped foot on Radonia, and that was 4-5 months ago.

Well, people like you and me got all the time in the world. So if it was only about time then it'd be done by now. The players haven't increased any since I first stepped foot on Radonia, and that was 4-5 months ago.

If you don't believe it's a matter of time then write a crossplatform fully working Tibia-protocol supporting client with custom sprites, GUI objects and sound effects in three months. Good luck.

I'm not creating a different game here.

The Open Tibia Server "Radonia" is set apart from that project as you've said in the past.

Own3d :thumbup:.

Like you would have any idea as to what we're talking about?
You like to suck up? Spam some random posts to get a better post count maybe?

Give me a break kid.
Tell me when you know how to program FedeVI.

Back