• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Raise RedSKull

Raise the RS frags to 5 or more?

• Yes

Votes: 66 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 26 28.3%

• Total voters
na people should start guildwars instead

ill raise my hat to u if they start to do that, but untill that change the frag higher? since i highly doubt people gona start use it.

It should be raised so people cant go "skullhunting" without having to worry about getting killed.

buump gms.. helps alot in killing botters if i allready didnt say it xd

3 kills is enough for red skull, if a team kills a player, everyone dont get frags. And like someone else did say people should start war instead

just fix more frags untill ban and/or redskull.. its rly easy to get rs even if u try avoid it and then u need save friend and notice ups ban

3 kills is enough for red skull, if a team kills a player, everyone dont get frags. And like someone else did say people should start war instead

The problem is that people dont care if they die because they know if they come back they wont get killed again and they can just keep attacking skulls.

Bump this is the first step to stop the skullhunting that is currently going on on the server, gms should really raise it since there is a majority wanting it raised as the vote shows...

Back