• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rare Items.

not gm items Demonwing axe from hlelgorak many has it and golden boots was from ghazbaran , in the start of tibera when the real pros played not u stupid noob botters it was spawned daily so pretty easy too loot it :/

^ It wasn't easy to loot Cuz of many ppls tried to kill Ghaza~ and gahza Was resping not that many times ; )

And Idk WHo's GM Cuz As I can see Alex~ In 2 days from mlvl 120 + advanced to mlvl 139 :D Strange?

Yours Sushi~

sushi you should not talk about bot :) ur botting dl 24/7 ;)? if not how the hell could you die by a 240 ed + 116 rp?

not gm items Demonwing axe from hlelgorak many has it and golden boots was from ghazbaran , in the start of tibera when the real pros played not u stupid noob botters it was spawned daily so pretty easy too loot it :/

Ej blaze ""pro"""
I know Demonwing axe is from rotworm
Golden boots from cave rat,

And about Gazbarah Blaze Brain i never see him on tibera <

03:27 You see the Morgaroth's heart. <<< Where is Morgaroth??

03:27 You see mr punish's handcuffs. << This boss

sushi you should not talk about bot :) ur botting dl 24/7 ;)? if not how the hell could you die by a 240 ed + 116 rp?

Ya Sushi ,get your team online or what you are scared now when my team active ?

Gemo Chicken ty bye

omg:confused: ur more retarded then i thought morgaroth heart is from ghazbaran i had like 6 of them rofl and mr punish hand cuffs is from poi boss you stupid mf retard?

I saw some guy with golden helmet.. he said he got it from a GM. (el safah or something)

Idk what about G- helmet. Few noobs got it ! And I looted G helmet from one of them ! . And Ghaza~ Was resping but before idk why now don't maybe Richux need fix it ; ) And Demonwing axe I've looted from noob ; D ! U can't believe me how many things here I've looted just from noobs with RS !! hahahaha ; )

@Gemo nope i'm not Chicken U are scared to leave pz ; / U did it with ur funny team spammed ue and then U losed PZ. And after PZ U didn't attacked me;/ I can only see now u are Leaving pz once every week ; / :$

Yours Sushi~

Idk what about G- helmet. Few noobs got it ! And I looted G helmet from one of them ! . And Ghaza~ Was resping but before idk why now don't maybe Richux need fix it ; ) And Demonwing axe I've looted from noob ; D ! U can't believe me how many things here I've looted just from noobs with RS !! hahahaha ; )

@Gemo nope i'm not Chicken U are scared to leave pz ; / U did it with ur funny team spammed ue and then U losed PZ. And after PZ U didn't attacked me;/ I can only see now u are Leaving pz once every week ; / :$

Yours Sushi~

hahhahahahh

I saw you guys at undead dragons :)))
5vs 25??
Who win
You?
And i will never fight at city jumper
and can get rs easy :p

^ haha ;D As I thought U don;t know how to fight apart from spamming ue. I know it Cuz we own u today in trap ; (
:confused:

Yours Sushi~

Back