• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Raxera [Real Map Project] seeking staff members!

I have received 12 gamemaster applications.

They will be reviewed during the next day or two, and the people who have been accepted into our team will be contacted. If you aren't contacted within three days, consider your application revoked. I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to apply. I will be hiring 3-5 gamemasters for the server, depending on the rankings. It is most likely that the highest ranking applications will obtain the position, but that isn't guaranteed.

The ranking system will be out of ten. I will post everyone's results in this thread once it's completed. The ranking hierarchy will look like this:
2 - Personality and Attitude (will be reviewed via your profile on respective sites)
4 - Application Information / Detail (what did you write in your application? was it good valid information?)
2 - References (Did you list references? Are these valid references?)
2 - English skill level​

Thanks everyone for coming out and applying.
Raxon

The new gamemasters have been chosen, 2 from America, 2 from Europe.

I'll announce them tonight.

b]Real name:[/b] Craig
Country you live in: Florida, USA
Languages you speak: English & Polski
How often you can be online: I play tibia like 12 hous a day -.-

Why you want to be a part of Raxera:
I simply like to help people and others servers
Why you think you are good enough to be on our team:
I have ventrilo with a mic. I play tibia all day lol. I dont nerd rage. I have a very big sense of humor. I know when to take thing seriously, and when to have a good time.
Previous references/servers you've worked on:
I been staff on a lot of ot's a lot of minor ones.. but main ones Arconia 7.6 and currently Slain 8.54 PVPE I'm a CM there. I like to map. I think im pretty good at it. I just started mapping too. I dont rush it either like most people.

Sorry, the gamemasters have been chosen. I'm no longer accepting applications.

The winners have been sent a private message.

Darn! Aint me, but ah well... Good luck whit your server
and the best too all!

Hello my name is Ben M.
I am Currently 16 years of age.
I speak a various of languages but very little and alot of some and somenot.
French 4/10 Retaking during 11th Grade.
German 7/10 Taking Classes right now during school.
English 10/10 When I say i speak 100% English, it means I speak 100% English.

The whole entire reason and a few more reasons why I would like to join your server is your statement "ONE OF THE BIGGER REALMAP SERVERS".
I really do not like to work with 2% done servers. atleast something I could work with.
I am also GREAT with more than enough of the players or community.
I am Strict but at most times decisioned fair.

I roughly think I would be a great Edition to the team for the reasons of I am a great team player.
I do NOT choose or pick sides between players or either staff members.
I do NOT have an additional character to avoid conflicts with cheating, teleporting, or pking.
nor blocking, or abusing a position.

A few references. (a few people on the list I was NOT a "part" of the team, but I was a contributer in a way with activity on the forum and or in-game.
Pokemon Adventures (a friend of the staff members. Alba, Jano, Koob, Nino. I was active on their Forums. Still am to help players.
ForsakenreignOT (Gamemaster there). Gamemaster sense opening.
LegacyOT (same owner) Gamemaster there aswell.
and was a Gamemaster and or Tutor on other Server, reguarding RealMaps. Evo. Eldins. Customs.

Anything you would like to know please contact me by via Otland msg.
or MSN.
[email protected]
Thanks for your time.

What, 100%? Grow up. Barack Obama speaks 99% english, most english teachers speak 99.9% english. So stop bullshitting, ur maybe on 70% in _understanding_

Here is my application.. not your script but I feel that it will do

RL info 1.) I am 19 years old..my RL name is Brad Osborn. I live in Fremont, Ohio - USA

Experience 2.) I have hosted about 3 OTS in the time I've been on OTS's..Which is appox. 2 years ; the severs all got to in the range of 100 players give or take a few. I have never been in a position under tutor. So obviously I know all the commands and stuff for positions.

Gameplay / Fairness 3.) I have only been told once in my entire staffing time on OTS's that I gave an unfair banishment - I also have reason to believe that this player was drunk or high as said by his friends later that night. So obviously I can't say I'm 100% fair then, can I? I'd say about 99% of the time I'm fair. I have never used a bot or even thought about a bot, as i'm an oldschool player. I've been playing RPG for 10 years so to me, botting ruins the game. I am active for atleast 3 hours a day. I play from the time I get home from work to the time my fiancé gets home. On the weekends I'm online about 14 hours a day, If I'm nt online you can contact me via email or cellular phone , all of which information I'm not posting here. Youll need to pm me for that.

Why me? 4.) I have awesome English as I was raised in an English speaking and a gramatically correct family. Read my above topics for other information needed as to why pick me. I love helping people, it's what I strive for most in-game. I have a high tolerance for bullshit I lived all my life with 2 older brothers.

Looking for a reply from you! PM me fr any further information. And sorry for ANY typos as this was sent from my iPod.

~~Break~~

Back