• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Re-Launch]Damon's Hosting Service I PrePaid I Special Offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't you? I know once you scammed someone on OTland for a simple script.
Do you have proof of this, i never scammed anyone that i know of. So please show some proof.

edit: btw you are like the 6th guy to say i am a "thief/scammer" when all they do is say and show nothing for it, if you cant even show proof i wont even waste my time making an argument ;d

edit2: also scamming is illegal so why would i risk being perm banned for scamming a couple hours of host? lol

Last edited:
How much is it for lets say a host for a 8.60 realmap? the map size is (90.8 MB) i also plan to purchase a countdown between April 1st - April 5th ;d was seeing if you'd be able to host it untill & after i do the countdown, i have already got a few players who will donate they just wanna make sure it will be up 100% and when i purchase that countdown id love to have a host up and running, if you'd like you could maybe let me use the host after i do the countdown and after a few hours i should make enough to pay you for the host, any more information can be seen here.

https://otland.net/threads/usa-myth...-free-points-open-beta-ends-april-1st.240779/
I am really getting tired of seeing this word "donation" on these servers.

People are not donating, they are purchasing and you are selling a product, so call it what it is, a transaction.

Last edited:
I am really getting tired of seeing this word "donation" on these servers.

People are not donating, they are purchasing and you are selling a product, so call it what is, a transaction.
$paypal_payment_type = '_donations'; // '_xclick' (Buy Now) or '_donations'

the only reason why i use the phrase "Donation"

Last edited:
@God Mythera Sorry I only do offer prepaid plans. You are welcome to choose any of the plans available at my website. Id recommend you to go with a plan from the "Unlimited" category (see website) and either go with 4GB+ RAM for linux or 8GB RAM with the windows vps.

@God Mythera Sorry I only do offer prepaid plans. You are welcome to choose any of the plans available at my website. Id recommend you to go with a plan from the "Unlimited" category (see website) and either go with 4GB+ RAM for linux or 8GB RAM with the windows vps.
So im guessing you would not be able to host it for a couple hours before i pay? cause that is the only option i got ; | anyways maybe i will try to message Don Daniello because i need to make plans for a host before the countdown ends after i purchase it.

So im guessing you would not be able to host it for a couple hours before i pay? cause that is the only option i got ; | anyways maybe i will try to message Don Daniello because i need to make plans for a host before the countdown ends after i purchase it.
Do that then.

Why can't you pay the server for a couple of euros, while you want to purchase a coutdown for 5 days.
5 days x 90 EUR = 450 EUR.

Simple math, if you can afford a countdown for 450 EUR then you can afford to pay/purchase a server from @Damon directly and not some "I pay after a couple of hours" plan.

Do you have proof of this, i never scammed anyone that i know of. So please show some proof.
Oh and btw, you scammed me for 20 EUR / 3 months of premium as price for the stuff I made for you.
I can post the conversation if you like.

Still haven't recieved anything, was like 6 months ago you said you had it covered, but no.

Why can't you pay the server for a couple of euros, while you want to purchase a coutdown for 5 days.
5 days x 90 EUR = 450 EUR.
I am only purchasing 1 day (90 euros) which is all i will have cause im taking it out of my own pocket ;d im hoping i might make enough from donations to buy a host for like 60euros~ and i just forgot to pay you, i even told you i plan to pay you when i get my server up but i guess you either forgot or whatever, and times was hard i had to save up money for the last 3 months to do this because i cannot work in real life because of my disability ;d which is why i wanna work on OTS. I promise i will pay you once this server is up, in my mind i did not scam you i just simply forgot.

I am only purchasing 1 day (90 euros) which is all i will have cause im taking it out of my own pocket ;d im hoping i might make enough from donations to buy a host for like 60euros~ and i just forgot to pay you, i even told you i plan to pay you when i get my server up but i guess you either forgot or whatever, and times was hard i had to save up money for the last 3 months to do this because i cannot work in real life because of my disability ;d which is why i wanna work on OTS. I promise i will pay you once this server is up, in my mind i did not scam you i just simply forgot.
There is the proof that you scammed someone. :p

There is the proof that you scammed someone. :p
In my mind i did not scam him, i just forgot to pay him and now i know, if i was to scam someone trust me i will say that i did but i simply forgot. That was over 6 months ago, not NOW... I dont see how having a person host my server for 4~ hours is me scamming him, i am gonna purchase a 1 day countdown but i just cant afford host ;d

edit: But anyways i will try to find another hosting service, one that gives some type of trial (1-3 days) because if i had the money trust me i would just pay Damon for a host, and id pay back HalfAway no doubt the most helpful person on Otland, and i feel bad that i have forgotten to pay him but i will pay him once i get my server up and running. And Tarek1337 you didnt even know who i scammed (your words not mine) but i promise i will pay him once my server is up.

No comment on previous hilariousness, but:

Damon, as you know, I rent a VPS now in Sweden.. they ofcourse allow migrations but, do you have a company? I guess that could be their requirement that makes it impossible to break my 1 year contract.

Either way, hope you're Hosting services is something you make a profit from and enjoy because I will probably need it next year :)

No comment on previous hilariousness, but:

Damon, as you know, I rent a VPS now in Sweden.. they ofcourse allow migrations but, do you have a company? I guess that could be their requirement that makes it impossible to break my 1 year contract.

Either way, hope you're Hosting services is something you make a profit from and enjoy because I will probably need it next year :)
As of now I am allowed Charging for IT solutions. I will register a company when I have some more money :)

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that we are looking to expand our infrastructure to Canada :)
Our locations would be Germany, France, Lithuania and Canada after everything is finished!

@Sir Knighter I know you have a hosting service already jsut thought Id tag ya anyway :p

Just wanted to say that we are looking to expand our infrastructure to Canada :)
Our locations would be Germany, France, Lithuania and Canada after everything is finished!

@Sir Knighter I know you have a hosting service already jsut thought Id tag ya anyway :p
why dont tag me? :( i would like to buy an service on canada too when it is ready ofcourse

why dont tag me? :( i would like to buy an service on canada too when it is ready ofcourse
Didnt know you were interested in Canada haha :D Yea will let you know ofc^^ First however infrastructure will be shifted within EU and if that is done (dont expect it too soon) I will be looking to expand to Canada. Also working together with a partner from US so Dallas might become available aswell (dont take my word for it).

im interested in whatever of VPS-Unlimited i want to be the gold customer xD
Haha :D We are working on a system that grants customers with either 3 servers or 6 months lasting service a permanent discount code for further services (10%). If you have 5+ servers you will get 15% (+1%/server up to 25% : e.g. if you have 8 concurrent servers youd get 18% on any further orders)) on any further services. That being said long time partners or resellers would benefit from a 25% permanent discount on further services if they already do have 15 concurrent servers with us. This system is however not active yet and we are still open for suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom