• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Bug Fly / OTClientv8.

Acranomue

Reaction score
Visual bugs when using fly Pokemon to move between floors in Tibia OTClient
bug client.png

I'm experiencing visual bugs when moving between floors with a fly Pokemon in Tibia OTClientv8. The bug doesn't always occur, but it's common enough to be a huge inconvenience. I'm using TFS 0.3.

Someone recommended that I enable the following feature in features.lua: g_game.enableFeature(GameMinimapLimitedToSingleFloor)

However, I'm still receiving errors such as:
  • ERROR: no thing at pos: 540 1131 7, stackpos:1 at: [C++]: ?getMappedThing@ProtocolGame@@QAE?AV?$shared_object_ptr@VThing@@@stdext@@ABV?$shared_object_ptr@VInputMessage@@@3@@Z
  • ERROR: no creature found to move at: [C++]: ?parseCreatureMove@ProtocolGame@@AAEXABV?$shared_object_ptr@VInputMessage@@@stdext@@@Z
Additionally, I've received the following errors:
  • ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (22349 bytes, 16092 unread, last opcode is 0x4b (75), prev opcode is 0x4b (75)): unable to create item with invalid id 49995 Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 854)
  • ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (22353 bytes, 16078 unread, last opcode is 0x4b (75), prev opcode is 0x4b (75)): unable to create item with invalid id 49995 Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 854)
I have also attached an image that shows that every time I fly above floor 7, it creates a gray space. I don't know if this is related to my problem.
I am lost literally. I would like a guidance.

cinza-png.75308

Attachments

Back